1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Big Week Of Shooting !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Its a Big Week for the WMCC starting off on Thursday Night at 5:00pmm at Allegan Conservation Club for games night, then Friday Night at 5:00pm Fennville Rod & Gun for there last friday of the month fun night with a Calcutta and protections, Then right back at Fennville Saturday morning starting at 12:00noon for games day, then Sunday starting at 10:00am at Gun River Conservation Club in Plainwell for there games and 2 Calcuttas ,Then Monday back at Fennville Rod & Gun for there Memorial Day Calcutta's 2 - 75 birder one draw and one pick ,then if you still didnt get enough shooting in this week right back at Fennville for there tuesday night shoot , hope to see alot of shooters this week and weekend the weather looks good ....

2. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Are you sure Finnville Saturday shoot starts at 10:00am.

Is Gun River going to have a shoot Sunday there is no post yet and the team event at Mason is on Sunday.

hook

3. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

i was told by Steve VV that Ed Noteboom and his wife were running things at Gun River so if anything has changed i havent heard and yes i think your right saturday at fennville starts at 12:00noon ill change it thanks Hook

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Thanks for the update Doug Stevens.

:)

Matt Ski

5. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Matty ive been pretty good to you with the pics and comments lately i'm not so sure how thats gonna progress from here forward , anything else you would like to say Mr Matty VanVelski!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.