1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wmcc Barry County results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by jhummell, Sep 14, 2013.

1. jhummell

jhummell Member

Better late then never, I had an issue with my camera, couldn't down load pictures but after further investigation problem resolved.

We had another good turn out of shooters, the protections ran smooth there were twenty eight entries in the Calcutta. I'll post the score board for all to view. How about that Anthony/Nick D taking first spot with a forty eight good shooting guys.Second place with a forty went to Kim/Tim D.and in third Alan S/Alex S with forty five. Thanks go out to Rick and Tim for target delivery, good job next time will be easier to off load hooray! Until next time enjoy the candid shots.

Jon

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Thanks for the post and pics Jon.

Its good to see the young guns shooting as well as they are. We will have to get used to it.

Have a good one

Don S.

3. YOUNG GUN

YOUNG GUN Member

All i got to say is that thumbs up wasn't a bid Hook.

Great shoot guys. Always have a good time there.

Anthony

4. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Anthony next time I will make you pull out the money.

hook