1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wmcc Barry County results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jhummell, Mar 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhummell

jhummell Member

What an evening it was, we had shooters come from near and far away, to join in on the fun. the shoot was made possible by all those club members who pitched in to help. The big item was with the snow removal from the walk ways, Thanks to Paul, Hutch, Gordie, and I will include myself in that group, Hutch Gordie and I have been keeping the Chiropractors busy with our pains in the back, no sense in laying down on the job just do it and hurt some more.

We had one protection that was held up do to shooters on the rifle range, that wount happen again! Yes I forgot to mention that they were also waiting for me to show up on the line ro shoot with Jerry!

Their were nine protection shoots, before the calcutta main event. Thirty eight partisapated, and now the scores.
    [​IMG]

First place went to Hutch and Anthony with fifty stright, they also landed the jug, folding green.
    [​IMG]
    Second place was captured by Brand and Zack. Third place after shoot off, the young guns Nick and Chris prvailed with fourty eight.
    [​IMG]
    Fourth place went to Rick S and Tim S with fourty seven. I'll slip in a few more pictures here for all to view enjoy.

Jon
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Great report! Looks like one heck of a shoot!

Matt Ski

3. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Nice turnout Hastings in doing a great job!

4. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

5. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

Looks like you had a fun time, thanks for posting. Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.