1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Barry County Friday Night Results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by jhummell, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhummell

jhummell Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Another fun evening, at BCCC we had eight protections before the calcutta event.I came real close to loosing all the pictures that I took, I had to go digging deep into the boules of my computer aka recicle bin to salvage them, what a bummer and can not up load them to view here. Tim if you want a picture of you and the dog let me know I may be able to print it off for you. We had thirty shooters in the calcutta event, there was a three way tie for first Clayton and Jack, Bob R and Tim S, Hutch and Zack with 50s. Bob R and Tim S winning in shoot off. 2nd place went to Anthony and Tim D with 48. 3rd place went to Jake and Rocky with 47. Thanks to all that hustled around kept things moving along, and to those that helped to unload targets that Tim and Rick delivered.

2. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Fennville Michigan
    Heard Saturday that everybody had a great time - great job Barry County aka Hastings Club - these shoots are taking off and you all deserve it.

Lookng forward to that trophy shoot Saturday, 5/19 - sorry, I'm hoping Fennville finally gets to display WC's trophy! We only got to display it the night he brought it in for the first shoot and you guys swept it away..... and have been defending it since ................. Maybe we need your female team to shoot our female team - haha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.