1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Barry County Friday Night Results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by jhummell, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhummell

jhummell Member

A great evening at BCCC, there was a large crowd on hand, the weather was perfect. The protections started promtly at 5:00 pm, we had 12 total. Thanks go out to Nancy C and Deb N for keeping the shoots moving in a timely manner. Arnie C Dave G and Randy H Jon H kept thing rolling out side on the shooting lines, Dee Got the Kithen humming right along hope every one got plenty to eat.

For the calcutta there was 44 entries, 5 squads, 1st place went to Perry and Dave K with 49 2nd place Clayton and W C, 3rd place Brian L, and Mark J, Anthony and Turner split, 4th Claude and Arron, 5th Jerry and Trevor. Great shooting by all. Hats off to all those indiviuals that take the time, effort, and moneys to promote young shooters into the trapshooing sport. And now to some pictures. Not resposcible for sideways score board ha ha.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rod V. I have your Beretta in the safe, I yelled and wayved my arms to get your attention when you were going out the drive, You can call me 269-838-0331. the club house is open to day. If any any one has Rods phone # can pass it aong to me, I would appreciate it call the above #.

Regards to all

Jon

2. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Great shoot. I hope everyone had as much as I did. Great to see so many young shooters. ED N.

3. Shoot n Holler

Shoot n Holler Active Member

Once agian Thank you for hosting the shoot. We had a great time as always. What great shooters and staff. we really do have to make it to the Sunday shoots. Thanks Don s you know what for.

Mark, Jason, Leo

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Hook and company,i always enjoy shooting at your club. You guys put on a nice shoot,with lots of friendly faces to welcome the shooters. Mark, Jason- we need you to drive a little further to try a shoot a FRGC!! Hastings does a great job running a shoot!

5. Ziff

Ziff TS Member

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.