1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Barry County Friday Night Results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by jhummell, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhummell

jhummell Member

What a time last night with all the snow and blowing snow it was tricky to say the least. all those brave trap shooters that musseled thru the white stuff.The yougsters made the show what a great group of boys they showed the old boys they can get er done. Big thanks goes out to Hook for being the tuff one to do all the scoring, and to Arron who kept the trap filled. Rick S brought in a load of targets, on the trechorous roads a lot of the guys pitched in and got them unloaded it was team effort all around. now to the scores.

1st place Chris and Don with 44 P.S. Don Left without his gun Hook took it home.
    2nd place Trvor and Owen with 42 in shoot off over Gordon and Todd
    3rd place Arron and Austin with 36
    I have pictures but cannot figure out the upload thing, maybe cody for gold or some one can call me and get me through the process 269-838 0331

Jon

2. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Jon

Good job on the results I am vary glad you took care of it because I forgot to take the scores home with me.

This was one of the nastiest nights that I have been in for a long time,but it did not slow these shooters down one bit it's true when it comes to shooting shooters are dumb.

It is true Don S. won first place but if it wasn't for little Chris backing him up it would not have happened.

We had 9 teams that shot in the blowing snow and I would like to thank all of them.

hook

3. plinker611

plinker611 Member

hook how does one forget their gun?? has it really been that long since don won one,that he forgot it,??? we did unload a trap at edwardsburg yesterday,that a friend of the club bought from fenville(i think he said,heck i was so happy that it was like i was in a dream,or it could have been the budweiser.),plan is to have the old winchester rebuilt to have as a back up,and work on a getting a new wobble by time warm weather hits,allready have the board feeling sorry for me after last sundays meat shoot,and have fundraisers working. .should have new machine running by the next calcutta.mark

4. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Ya ya ya so I forgot my, what was that I forgot?

Thanks to all thay put on an awesome shoot last night. And thanks Jon for the post and pics.

And thanks to all the parents who support the sport of shooting clay targets(trap). We as shooters recognize the need for young shooters for growth and want them to have fun at the shoots. Yes I shot with a young man (Chris) who saved our bacon with two well timed backups.Everyone agrees "that is what its all about.

And did I mention it was cold and blowing snow that made it hard for some of us to SEE.

Have a good one

Don S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.