1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Barry County calcutta on 9-10-10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CANTWIN, Sep 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

We will be having a calcutta on 9-10-10.We will have open shooting starting at 5:00pm warm up,protections,ect.We will have the auction at 7:30 and start the calcutta by 8:00pm.This will be a 50 bird draw.

2. lostandout

lostandout Member

this is a great shoot dont miss out hook makes it fun and a good time for everyone

3. t901

t901 Member

I will be there, the 2 new pat-traps are throwing great birds. Should be a great night.
    Todd C

4. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Hastings has some of the best birds flying.They use white flyers (char.)on a great background,some times deer are feeding when we shoot,doesn't affect them,see you there.

have a great day

Don S.

5. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Wish we could be there - you guys have a great time!

Cindy Y

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

In the near future anybody that wants to win from long yardage will be lifting there right heel,or will just keep paying out money.

hook

7. lostandout

lostandout Member

dont pick on hook he's a class act on the trap range

8. lostandout

lostandout Member

9. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Hey, a great big thank you to the wonderful welcome at Barry County Conservation Club (Hastings). We went to their Fri night calcutta last night as newcomers had had a wonderful reception.

It's a great club, nice facilities and everybody welcomed us.

Hook, please don't post the results board without erasing my score. Yes, I secured last place again! Can I blame it on a new gun with only 1 open practice round???

Hope to see you folks tomorrow at Fennville's Calcutta - just warning you, I didn't scared off so some unlucky soul will be paired up with me!!!

Cindy

PS - I did win 2nd place in a protection with Perry just before - my first time ever in money for a protection!!! Maybe there's hope!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.