1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wmcc Barry Ccounty results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by jhummell, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhummell

jhummell Member

Good morning to all those that attended our Friday evening shoot, you the shooters make it all possible. Thanks go out to Nancy, Todd, Paul, Randy, and Dee for there efforts also Tom the auction man. Myself I did not shoot,having negotiated the stair case at home with a full pot of chili in hand, I missed the bottom step and torqued my back out of line, in short a lot of pain. This morning I got up from bed and stood up straight wow was I happy about that. I'll not do the above mentioned, with hands full again, and now the scores.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Thanks for the post Jon

Yes it was a cold night,I think It was 14 at 10:00 driving home.Made for an intresting night of shooting all bundled up.

Thanks to Team Hastings Gun Club for all their hard work.And for all those who ran off to warmer states hope you get mosquito bites where the sun don't shine,but really hope you enjoy the weather.

Have a good one

Don S.

3. dgoron

dgoron Member

Thanks for the kind words Don, no mosquito's but it is sunny and 80 degrees today. See you in April.--Dave

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I had no problem with bugs in FL,back in Jan. But i froze my azz off fiday night!!
    Perry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.