1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wmcc Barry Ccounty results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by jhummell, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhummell

jhummell Member

Another good shoot at Hastings BCCC. A record number of shooters, traveled many miles to get in on the trap shooting action. Protections started with a bang, there were 10 total protections that shooters partisapated in. It was bright and sunny when things got under way with temperatures above 50 degrees, It was 32 degrees when calcutta was over.

Thanks go out to all that pitched into help off load targets that Rick and Tim delivered and to Randy, Tom B Dave G to keep things running smothly, and Nancy for squdding and keeping every thing in order at the front desk, and some where in the mix was yours truly, thanks Zeek for bailing me out with the trip cord my thumbs don't get the job done any more.

There were 42 shooters in the calcutta total of five squads. Taking the first spot with a loan 48, Brad C and Hutch. Second place Bob W and Roger H in shoot off with a score of 47. Third place went to Roy and Tom B with the loan 46. Forth place was captured by Arron and Larry C in shoot off with a score of 45. Fith place went to Perry and Anthony in a forfit with score of 43. No pictures this time I left my camera at home a senior moment I think!!!

Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.