1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Auction Style

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by moore5833, Jul 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I have been getting mixed reviews of the Blind Auction style that we have been using. We have used it for 2 months at Fennville,and i can tell you the prize pot is smaller by $150-200 each auction. Give me your imput-pro or con. PerryM

2. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

I like the blind draw but I like farting in the bath tub so I really don't care.

hook

3. Who's next

Who's next Member

I too like the blind draw. The last person must have really been blind when he took hook and myself on yhe wild card.He smiled all the way to the bank.That's what i'am talking about! Good shooting Hook.

4. Who's next

Who's next Member

Perry,

If the prize pot is smaller than I'd can the idea. You don't know if you don't try.

I'm sure the WMCC shooters will come up with some other crazy ideas in the future.

Matt Ski

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Didn't realize I was signed in under Who's Next. Anyways, that was my comment in the above thread.

Matt Ski

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Now your taking advice from somebody that is not sure of who he is.

hook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.