1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC at Gun River on 11-7-10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CANTWIN, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Gun River will be having two 50 bird calcuttas on 11-7-10 club will be open at 9:00am,Protections will start at 10:00am.There will be a auction at 12:00 noon for the first calcutta.50 straight jackpot is in play.Both will be draws.

hook

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Great! i dont like the 75 bird picks all that much. My pea brain can't concentrate that long. I barely make it through 50.Perry

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Perry

I've seen time times you have a hard time with 25 birds.LOL

See you at Gun River sunday.

Have a good one

Don S.

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

One at a time. I do good when i'm not shooting in a tornado

5. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

ttt

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

How did you get a picture of her without getting me in it I was standing right next to her.

hook

7. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Steve

If she's holding Hooks gun what else did she do.

Don S.

8. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Well I know you guys will be disapointed but we are heading West to Merriville, Indiana on Sunday. They are having their annual two day turkey shoot. Although I'll miss the normal crew I like to give my money away throughout the Midwest.

I recently watched a show on psychics and I think I've learned how to predict the future... Let's give it a shot.

The morning starts out beautiful! A little chilly but nice and sunny.

Hook asks Gary if he wants to shoot a protection. Gary reluctantly agrees. Gary proceeds to run out of back up shells during the 2nd protection.

Doc and Don S. shoot the protections in the morning and do a fine job of eliminating the rest of the leaves on the oak trees.

The Schantz boys decide to go kill Bambi.

Perry and Ken M. kick everyone's but in the first protection.

Steve Vv shows up about 11:15am, grabs Buck and attempts to shoot. Steve asks Buck to shoot another one and Buck says he's going inside to play rummy.

Lunch rolls out and everyone fills their bellys.

Ken and Jack buy the wild card.

They pick Steve Vv and his partner and wonder why they took them with Pick of the Board.

Doc buys everyone else except to two $15 teams Ken M. buys.

The 2nd calcutta goes about the same with one team breaking the jackpot! (No not you Hook)

At the end of the day Steve Vv heads home thinking about the money he lost at the rummy game.

Gary M. heads home wondering why he always shoots with Hook.

Doc and Don head home wondering why they always seem to be low on powder.

The Gun River staff heads home thinking "These trapshooters are freaking nuts!"

Good luck to all!

Matt Ski

9. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt don't you fear for your safety after all it is a turkey shoot.

Matt Gary told me at the start of the week that he was going to ask you to shoot with him,he has been looking forward all week to shooting with you,you are going to break his heart[yes Gary has a heart well hiden but it's there].

hook

10. sbag

sbag TS Member

Your right Steve. I prefer brunetts anyway. are you a subscriber to annabells web site ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.