1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC at Barry County on 3-11-11

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CANTWIN, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

We will be having a 50 bird calcutta at Barry County on 3-11-11.We will start shooting protections at 5:00pm auction for the calcutta will be between 7:30 and 8:00pm.

hook

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

FYI

Just to let you guys know this club throws the best targets around. And if you get a chance to shoot Friday night it's a lot of fun. I know when I get home there be one more one the line donating money's to "The Hook". You should go there and try to get it back for me.

G'day Mates and Have a good one

Don S.

3. dgoron

dgoron Member

Hi Randy, Hope you have some good weather and turn out Friday. I won't say I wish I was there as the weather here is sunny and 80 degrees, so I will just have to wait until next month. Say Hi to everyone for me.--Dave

4. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Dave

Good to hear from you but I don't care to hear about the weather.What I would like to know is how are you shooting and is anybody down there that we know,and have you and the spouse stayed healthy,and are you eating well.

hook

5. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

6. dgoron

dgoron Member

Randy, Shooting has been going better than expected, I think not having those heavy coats on really helps. I did get a yard punch during the chain shoot at the Dollar, so I have probably peeked for the year. Chuck is the only person I have seen down here so far that shoots our Calcutta's back home. Pat and I are doing well and eating good is never a problem down here, you just have to eat early since everyone in the state of Florida seems to be retired. Shoot Well--Dave

7. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

8. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Steve,

I'm sure your dad would let you shack up with him if you really wanted to head down South. How is your brother Chris doing?

Matt Ski

9. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Hey Elman (steve)

I see that your fingers are not broken unless you are using your toes. Scratch that. Hope all of your shooting buddies are getting along and doing just fine. The ones that are gone for the winter are doing just fine also.I see that you took it easy on Matt so far but we are all waiting.

G'day mates

Don S.

10. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

11. dgoron

dgoron Member

Hi Steve, We are going to give it a try this year. I would send you a piece but your weather is to cold to arrive warm.--Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.