1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC at Barry County on 12-10-10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CANTWIN, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

We will be having a 50 bird calcutta at Barry County on 12-10-10 it will be a draw. club opens at 5:00pm protections will start at that time,auction will be between 7:30 8:00.

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

I can't wait to I retire and can do all this shooting during the week.

Matt Ski

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Randy

Question are you going to throw green or orange targets? I know it will work both ways the new pat traps work great.

Matt

Just think in about 25 to 30 years you can retire, we need new shooters so you can take there money too.

Don S.

4. dgoron

dgoron Member

Don, We will be staying with the Green targets, under the lights the Green targets are excellent with or without snow on the ground. - Dave

5. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Dave

We shot green targets last night and they showed up great even hook hit some.

Don S.

6. lostandout

lostandout Member

7. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

The turtle and i are north bound and down, a truck full a shells, his wallet full of money. really looking forward to the BEST targets around! looking forward to seeing everyone there. any word from the hull gull?, is he going to be around? or is he busy finding a personal trainer for his hamster/

Hope to see everybody there, have a great day!

TB, The Boy

8. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice to see someone else take the nickname of "The Boy." I remember the days when the shooters use to call me that. Now they call me *$&# hole and *&)@ head.

Ahhh, the good ole' days.

Matt Ski

9. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

It sounds like we are going to see lostandout,supermotard,and the turtle looks like it is going to be a good night.

Matt you will never be called the boy again but you will always be known as @#&*^%#@@#$%*& and that will be one of the nicer things.

You all have a good day.

hook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.