1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC at barry county on 10-8-10

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CANTWIN, Oct 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

We will be having our Friday night shoot starting at 5:00pm it will be a 75 bird draw.Protections start at 5:00pm auction will be between 7:30 and 8:00 we will be shooting the 23-25-27 yard lines.

hook

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Hook

I'll be there,looks like the kid Travis is catching a ride with me,so beware.

Have a good one

Don s.

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Wow, 23, 25, 27...you boys are serious up there!

Wish it was more convienent for the working man to attend. It's tough for the working folk to get off that early to attend a shoot. Must be nice to be retired or unemployed. Maybe I'll shoot Bunning an e-mail and see what we can do to reduce Social Security payments and get some guys back to work.

Good luck boys. Looks like rain Saturday but if it holds off we might see you at the famous Weirs.

Regards,
    Matt

4. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

We got togather and said how can we keep the big dogs away from our Friday night shoot,and I said we can shoot long yardage that is something that scares the crap out of them it seems to have worked.

Jim Bunning it seems that I remember a thread that had his name and yours in it,I might have to do a serch and see if I can bring it back up.For the life of me I cant remember just what was in that thread.

As far as Weirs it just might happen.

hook

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Ought oh, I better keep my mouth shut.

Matt Ski

6. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

7. t901

t901 Member

Sounds like fun. I'll be there
    Todd

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

I had to give it a little time because I did not think it possible that you could keep your mouth shut.There must be something in your past theat is mind boggling bad,maybe some day you will share it with us.

your good buddy hook "always looking out for you"

9. t901

t901 Member

The weather looks great, might be one of the last nice Fridays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.