1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan New Years Day Shoot Results 1/1/12 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Desipte all the wind and weather todaY it still didnt stop the shooters from showing up at Allegan Conservation Club today for the shoot , it just goes to show you the following Allegan gets when they host a shoot always a good time and great food and lots of fun , today they had pork loin and turkey ,baked beans,green bean casserole , french fries , rolls and desserts for lunch , our hats always go off to the food they serve there its always a hit and for shooters there was 5 squads in the 75 bird pick Calcutta 25 teams pretty good turnout considering the weather and even more some pretty good scores even with all the wind rain and snow lets see a few pics of the turnout and a little picking on people before we see the results fron the 75 birder...
    cody4gold_2010_2804875.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804876.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804877.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804878.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804879.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804880.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804881.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804882.jpg
    As you can see a good turnout with full squads just like mailmen even thru sleet rain and snow nothing stops a trapshooters Well unless your name is Todd Delp as you will see in the next pic !!!
    cody4gold_2010_2804883.jpg
    Here we have Matt Ski collecting his dollar on his bet with Billy Rod. that no way would Todd Delp show up today , Bill you should of known better ...
    cody4gold_2010_2804884.jpg
    And here we have Mike Lampon and Rick Ski running the auction for us in the first Calcutta , great job guys !
    cody4gold_2010_2804885.jpg
    Here we have a couple Fennville shooters Perry Moore and Zeek Seekman showing up to support the Allegan Club and have a good time , now a couple from the clubhouse
    cody4gold_2010_2804886.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804887.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804888.jpg
    As you can see a pretty full house and everybody having a good time now lets see the board from the 75 bird Calcutta ..
    cody4gold_2010_2804889.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804890.jpg
    Today we had 5 squads with 25 teams in first all by themselves we had Matt Ski & Vern B. with top score of 73 great shooting guys in weather like we had today, in second with a 71 we had Chuck E and Chris in third we had 3 teams tied at 70 and Rick Ski and Terry & Perry Moore and Doc splitting and fourth was 2 teams tied at 69 and Jack Patton and Trevor winning the shootoff good shooting everybody now a few more pics from today before i end this and hopefully someone can add the board from the second calcutta because i had to leave early ..
    cody4gold_2010_2804891.jpg
    Here we have a pic of one of the 1st place winners Matt Ski , i know i shouldnt of been listening to his call but he was calling his Mommy , Mom Mom its me Matty , (Mom) Matty Who ? (Matt) Your son Mom , i won i won i can pay rent this week (Mom) Praise the Lord finaly (Matt) i'm gonna try real hard in the second one too ,tell Remmy i miss him and ill be home soon !!
    cody4gold_2010_2804892.jpg
    And here we have Mike Bork with his only winnings today a door prize better luck next time Mike ..
    cody4gold_2010_2804893.jpg
    And here we have Rick Ski and his Favorite Stepson Steve VV bonding today And Rick consoling Steve on getting beat so badly by Matt in the 75 birder ( Rick remember my keyboard HAHA !)
    cody4gold_2010_2804894.jpg
    And here we have another Stepdad and stepson Chuck E. and Matt Ski A.K.A the thinkers !!
    cody4gold_2010_2804895.jpg
    Heres where i asked Chuck how it felt to get beat by his Stepson Matt and he just smiled and said inm proud of him ..one last pic and ill end this for now and Thank you Allegan Conservation club for another great day of shooting and hanging out with a great bunch of guys ...
    cody4gold_2010_2804896.jpg
    And here we have Steve VV and is it just me or did that card just come from the bottom of the deck or what he so fast at dealing its just a blur ...HAHA

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Below are the results from the second shoot. We had 13 teams and paid 4 places.

pullbangloss_2008_0303255.jpg

As you can see, no shoot offs. 4 out right winners.

Afterwards we had a door shoot. In 1st was Trevor, 2nd was Steve Vv, and 3rd was Matt Ski.

pullbangloss_2008_0303256.jpg

As Doug stated earlier, great job to the Allegan crew! A very well ran shoot with great food. And who can forget the pullers! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You guys/gals help make all of our shoots a success!

Matt Ski

3. pullbangloss

Doug,

I forgot to ask you why you didn't upload the pics of Hook? Oh, wait a minute, he wasn't there!!! I heard a couple of rumors. Word on the street was that he stayed home to watch the I Love Lucy marathon on A&E.

Matt Ski

4. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Matt you know i heard the same thing i also heard he stayed up to late lastnight celebrating New Years and he didnt get to bed till 8:15PM you know those retired guys dinner at 3:30pm in bed by 6 and as for Gary Mc i guess he doesnt have GPS in his truck he was afraid he would get lost since Randy always drives ....

5. rivers

rivers Member

Matt,

Great shooting! Or should I be saying that to Vern?

Wow another great crowd! The WMCC always brings events together for the shooters!

By the way, was my $100.00 high enough to buy you and Vern? Or did it just buy a few rounds? Just wondering.

rivers

6. pullbangloss

Ray,

Your hundo was right on the money. And you should be saying "Nice shooting Vern!". "Way to ride Vern's coat tail Matt!"

The secret to winning is having a great partner.

Doug,

Your not getting off so easy! I have to think of some payback for the cheap shots I received in this post. Wonder if I could call Rick S. and get you on snow shoveling duty this week??

Matt Ski

7. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Matt you know i only report things as i see and hear them besides dont make me go to the archives and get the little Todd and Matty pic and start another round with that one ive got it saved for eternity !!!!

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

It was the Leave It To Beaver marathon I am here to tell you that you haven't lived till you seen the Beaver on big screen tv it's just magnificent.Matt if you and your dad knew it was on you would have sent mom to the store grabbed a beer and enjoyed.

hook

9. Who's next

Who's next Member

hook' you and gary missed another good shoot. i always like to start off the new year seeing you and gary collecting the money on all the games. maybe i will see you next week. matt and me will probably be going to edwardsburg meat shoot [pork chops & steaks] hope to see some of you come down. it's always a fun time. Rick K

10. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

11. fishguts

fishguts Member

Looks like my hero, Matt Ski, had a good day......and LOL on that phone call to your mom. You guys sure have fun.

Wayne Ski

12. pullbangloss

Wayne,

Don't encourage these guys!

I feel like the Dick Marsh of Michigan! LOL

You should try and make it up some weekend. You won't be disapointed. If I remember correctly there is a vehicle from your area that makes regular trips up here to shoot!

Matt Ski

13. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

MATT i see it was a hit me over hearing your convo to Mommy , we do have alot of fun in the WMCC get fishguts to come up and join us maybe he can be my next victim ahhh i mean new friend ...HAHA

14. pullbangloss

I will call Elman and see if he wants to shoot with fishguts at the next pick.

Update coming soon, lol.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.