1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan Gun Club Calcutta Results 9/18/11 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

First of All Mark Your Calenders For Saturday DEC 10,2011 ALLEGAN GUN CLUB IS HAVING A PARTY FOR A WORTHY CAUSE DETAILS TO FOLLOW SOON !! Now let talk about today you couldnt ask for any better weather today and the turnout out was super once again at Allegan Gun Club lots of shooters showed up and shot lots of protections i think 10 or 11 of them then another great meal with Taco's with all the dressings ,Spanish Rice ,Cheese and Meat chip dip sauce and Brownies for Dessert , Allegan Gun Club never lets us go hungry great job everybody!Now lets see a few pics before the first Calcutta board ..
    cody4gold_2010_2804674.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804675.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804677.jpg

cody4gold_2010_2804678.jpg
    As you can see a good turnout and lots of people having a good time ..
    cody4gold_2010_2804679.jpg
    Not to hard to judge for yourself if the shooters from the WMCC have a good time at these shoots if your looking for a great club to start shooting at you need to try Allegan Conservation Club for sure ..
    cody4gold_2010_2804680.jpg
    And here we have Trapshooting Hall of Famer and Matt Ski's idol George Snellenberg joining us here today ..
    cody4gold_2010_2804681.jpg
    And here we have Billy R. finaly collecting the dollar Matt Ski has owed him forever or was it just another dollar of many he has lost to Billy .. ok lets see the first Calcutta board
    cody4gold_2010_2804682.jpg
    In first place we had Gary Mc & Trevor B. with the only 99 out of a hundred birder today with the last 3 rounds being 25 straights GREAT shooting guys then for second we had 3 way tie at 96 and the last to teams standing splitting which was Rick Ski & Billy R. and Quincy & Don Stevens and for 3rd was the only 94 on the board Matt Ski & Greg Harris winning that and 4th we had 3 teams tied and Todd Delp & Perry Moore winning the shootoff good shooting everybody ...now a few more pics before i end this and hopefully Matt got a pic of the second board and some results because i couldnt stay till the end ..
    cody4gold_2010_2804683.jpg
    And of course a picture of the winners Gary Mc & Trevor B. great shooting guys and Great backing up today Gary boy is Hook gonna here it on the way home today ..
    cody4gold_2010_2804684.jpg
    And here we have Matt Ski and his adopted brother Steve VV and i see Matt has got Steve to be even more like him he's started with the chew in his lip, i tell you those guys go togther just like Pea's & Carrots !! ok one last pic to end this and Thank Allegan Gun Club for another great shoot ...
    cody4gold_2010_2804685.jpg

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Doug, nice report. I didn't think the pic of the old man and I was suppose to go that way but I guess you got me.

Great job to the Allegan Crew! Shoot was ran well with no problems.

Roger has got a pic of the second board and will post shortly.

Thanks again to Doug, Allegan Conservation Club and all the great WMCC shooters. You to B-Rod.

Matt Ski

3. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Great stuff!! Thanks! This is the kind of thing I come to this site for. :)

4. pullbangloss

Lit,

We are very lucky to have so many great shooters and clubs in SW Michigan. I for one am very thankful to have a place to shoot every Sunday.

Matt Ski

5. B-Rod

B-Rod Member

Matt Ski - Thank you very much... B-Rod

6. lostandout

lostandout Member

i would like to say good job to gary as we all know trever is not a small boy to carry when you have a bad back

brian

7. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Great job Allegan you guys know how to but on a good shoot,great food and good freinds.I agree with Matt, we are greatful that we have such awesome places to shoot every Sunday at a W.M.C.C. Also friday nights

I will post a new schedule for October soon. New things comming !!!

Have a good one

Don S.

8. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Thanks to everyone that came out, it is appreciated. What did you think of having a 100 bird shoot, is it something to do again next month?

Doug, thanks for the reporting a mentioning the party on December 10.

The party on December 10 is going to be a fund raiser for one of our fellow shooters who needs our help. Save the date of December 10 for a day of shooting. Thinking about doing a pick and draw calcutta and games. Looking for ideas on what to do, and also donations would be greatly appreciated. More details to follow at October calcutta. Any ideas or comments see myself, Ron, Roger or Joe.

Mike

9. Firefoxverigo

Firefoxverigo Member

2nd Calcutta Board

10. pullbangloss

Mike,
    The hundred birders are nice every once and a while.

B-Rod,
    What happened on the second event? Oh that's right, Harry carried your butt!

Matt Ski

11. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

My 2 cents,same here

don

Spell check please

12. B-Rod

B-Rod Member

Matt - I only missed 3 on the 25 however I should not have missed those.
    I failed in the back up department as I only hit 50% of Harry's birds. I know this percentage would be "Excellent" for you. Maybe someday I can teach you if you get some more $$ readay. lol B-Rod

13. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.