1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan Gun Club Calcutta Results 2/17/13 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Today at Allegan started out cloudy and cold but the sun came out and no wind made for a great day to shoot ,protection started at 10am and signup for the calcutta at 12pm i think 10 protections were shot before the calcutta letting shooter hone there skills and adjust to the weather ,at sign up time lunch was served being lasagna and hot garlic bread and desserts ,so as the auction was being held everyone was filling there stomachs and plotting strategies on how to shoot the calcutta ,which yardage should i shoot what yardage do you back up best from and is what i heard and things like where is Hook ,Gary M. ,Steve VV,Matt Who ,and Todd D. today btw i did findout where they were but more about that later ,a big Thank you goes out to Allegan Gun club for a great shoot and lunch today and to all the help Thank You Ron,Joe and Roger and to the Trappers Bre and Zack another well run shoot today,now a few pics....

Some of the shooters who showed up today taking a break from shooting and catching up and current events im sure .

Some pics of the full squads shooting today ,Thanks to Allegan for the great job clearing the pads..
    And a pic of one of the best trappers ever Bre Leeuw ,she always shows up and does a Great job...
    And here is where i caught Don Stevens scolding his gun for the target he just missed ,im not sure but i think he had a tear in his eye although the tissue i had to give him he said was because he got something in his eye ..
    Even ole Walnut Head showed up today A.K.A. Clayton Marshall with his son Eddie ...

And a couple of pics of guys hanging around outside today enjoying the good weather...now lets get to the first calcutta board
    Some good scores shot today with calm winds and bright skies in first place we had George Snellenberger and Perry Moore with a lone score of 49 in second with a 48 we had a split with Clayton M & Roy and Greg H & Brian L. in third we had another split at 47 with Ken S. & George C. and Doc & Phil J. and in fourth at Harry L. & Chuck E. good shooting everyone

And a pic of the winners Trapshooting Legend and A.T.A. Hall Of Famer George Snellenberger and Dixie Grand Trophy Winner Perry Moore Great shooting guys,and now to answer the burning question of where Hook,Gary,Steve,Matt Who and Todd were at they were all at Hooks place watching the Hannah Montana Marathon on the big screen on TBS maybe next week they may show up,all in all another great shoot at Allegan Gun Club thank you to all the volunteers and ill add the scores from the second calcutta later when i get the pics ...
  2. xtxt

xtxt Member

Jul 12, 2010
    Lucky Hook had extra 3d glasses so no one had to fight over Randy's special pink pair.We all know how much they like Montana reruns.

Yes it was a good day for shooting.and thanks once again for the awesome shoot Team Allegan.

Have a good one

Don S.
  3. BrianL

BrianL TS Member

Sep 15, 2010
    Great job Allegan, another great shoot, and thanks Doug
    for the excellent coverage of this stupendous event!!!
    Brian L.
  4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    A big thanks to Hook for having us all over. The new big screen is awesome!

Thanks to Gary for making chili, Todd for the goose salami, and Steve for the Barry Manilow marshmallow treats. Nice afternoon to spend some time with your friends.

Where were you?

Matt Ski
  5. rivers

rivers Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Looks like another Great shoot! Congratulations George & Perry!

You know what happened the last time we got together for the H/M marathon at Hook's..........It's just not right seeing Hook & DT in there pink flannel pajamas.

By the way, did you see how Doc and Don had to bid their own teams to the "High-Bid" on the board again.........

6. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Apr 28, 2010
    And speaking of our winner of the first calcutta wanna be impressed this is a good read..www.traphof.org/Inductees/Snellenberger-George.html
  7. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Apr 6, 2009
    nice post Doug, Glad to see the WMCC decided to renew your contract as circuit reporter! Your signing bonus check is in the mail. Perry.
  8. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Update on the Hook Hanna Montana get together Gary M. stopped by today and wanted me to thank Matt Who for the big plate of Ordures he brought but still wondering what those little things that looked like deer dropping were but he said they tasted good ,And Hook is wishing he didnt wear the pink footy pj's after eating all that spicy chili Gary brought ,i hear talk of group tattoo's !!!!P.S. Matt, Tim Schanz want to know if you can break away from the H/M Club long enough to help hang some dri wall tonight he says bring your driver since you cant golf now!!

CANTWIN Member

Jan 20, 2010

You had everything right except the part about wishing I had not worn the pink pj's. I love my pink pj's.Every one out there is now going to want to be part of the Hanna Montana break from shooting club,well all it takes is getting the tattoo put in the secret place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.