1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC ALLEGAN GUN CLUB CALCUTTA APRIL 21,2013

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Firefoxverigo, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firefoxverigo

Firefoxverigo Member

Allegan will be hosting two 75 bird Calcuttas.First is a Draw and the second a pick, on April 21,2013. Protections start around 10am, calcutta sign up cutoff is 12pm. Yardages will be 23,25,27 yds. Please call ahead if running late,so we can add you to the list.Lunch will be Chili and fixings along with Dessert.We would also like to thank all of the wmcc trap shooters for all of your support and new shooters,young and old to the sport.
    Allegan is also hosting a ATA shoot on Saturday April 20,2013 if interested.

Hope to see everybody there. Roger H.

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Hey Roger sounds like a great shoot, you guys always have great shoots.

See ya there

Don S

3. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

up for a great club and great shoot, come join us

4. canthitthem

canthitthem TS Member

For shooters who do not like chili there will also be potato soup with polish sausage.

5. Who's next

Who's next Member

I hope Gary m. Loaded up some more shells. When he shoot with me he smoked birds. When I ask him what kind of shells he was using he said buffed. Later I found out his buffed was all the shot that Rick and Tim has been sweeping up off the floor. He now has enough money to by shot by the unopened bags. Good luck this Sunday Gary. Rick K

6. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Rick before you read this be sure to be sitting down and dont be sipping coffee but Gary showed up at the store monday and came strutting in eating a ice cream cone and said keep the broken Bags of mixed shot for Hook im getting new bags today and proceeded to buy 2 did you hear me right yes i said 2 bags of mag shot ,as he was walking out the door he was singing lifes been good !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.