1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan Con Club Calcutta Results 9/16/12 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Another great shoot at Allegan Gun Club today the weather was perfect and lots of shooters showing up to shoot today and hangout with friends and smell the BBQ going today they roasted a side of beef on the grill then served it with scalloped potatoes ,fresh roasted vegatables ,deviled eggs and desserts how much better can it get than that.i think 10 or 11 protections were shot before the first calcutta Thanks to all the volunteers today working so hard to make it a Great shoot and to the trappers Bre Leeuw and Hayden Essenburg ,now a few pics before the first calcutta board..I'M SORRY FOR THE DELAY TRAPSHOOTERS IS HAVE A PROBLEM AND I CANT LOAD ANY PICS IT SAYS TRY AGAIN TOMORROW I'LL BE SURE TO FINISH THIS TOMORROW BE SURE TO COME BACK AND CHECK , And by the way Matt Ski you are not the only one who can beat Hook in a shootoff i did and i have proof be sure to check back !!!

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Once again (broken record I know) Team Allegan awesome job.Great day for shooting. Dougie we will waite for your pics that put smiles on our faces, thanks Doug.

Have a good one

Don S.

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Rick,

Please give Doug an extra 15 minute break so that he can post pics. Thanks.

Matt Ski

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

I guess Rick wouldn't give him a break.

Tim, since your the boss can Doug have some time off to upload pictures.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.