1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WMCC Allegan Con. Club Calcutta Results 8/19/12 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, Programs & Results' started by Cody4gold, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Today at Allegan's Calcutta A.K.A. The No Ski's Invitational went off without a hitch great weather and no wind made for good scores and lots of broken targets, protections started around 10Am and the sign up deadline for the Calcutta at 12Noon and lunch being served with Steaks on the grill baked potatoes and baked beans and toasted garlic bread as always the grillmasters at Allegan really know how to put on a great meal ,Thank You to Art the grillmaster and all the other volunteers for always doing it right for us shooters ,now some pics from today before the calcutta board ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As you can see full squads and lots of people standing around enjoying the shoot today inside and outside the clubhouse all biulding up to the first calcutta and lets see the board now ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Today we had 5 squads with 22 teams and 2 teams with a perfect score of 50 straight and the winners split Bob Richmond and Greg Harris / George Coffee and Phil in second we had 4 teams at 49 and it got down to 2 teams in the shootoff and they split Chris Childers and Chuck E. and Brian Lester and Harry L. in 3rd 2 teams tied and they split Doc and Anthony Seekman and Doug S. and Dan VH. in 4th alone was Gary Metheny and Ken Sims and 5th at 46 we had 3 teams tied and Don Stevens and Doug Evert won the shootoff great shooting by everyone today now a few more pics before i end this for tonight and Thank you to Bre Leeuw & Hayden Essenburg for the great job trapping for us today they are 2 of the best at it !!
    [​IMG]
    And here we have the walk of shame back to the gun rack after a protection for Tim Schanz and Mike Bork things didnt workout so well for them .
    [​IMG]
    And here we have John Sudekis fully equiped with his cart fully stocked and ready for any challengers..
    [​IMG]
    Here we have from L to R George Coffee ,Tom Bouma & Aaron relaxing between rounds waiting for the second calcutta.
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Tim Schanz showing us the offical Schanz Supply Salute !!
    [​IMG]
    And Gary Metheny trying to imitate the salute close but it needs a little work Gary ..
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Quincy and Lavina Dunlap stopping by today a no doubt Quincy is winning his share today shooting ..
    [​IMG]
    And last but not least we have Randy Hook with his brand new Leather shellbag he is showing off just to rub it into me cause i didnt get one ( pay back time Randy just wait ) ok ill end this and hopefully the second board will be added later Thank Allegan Con Club for another grear Shoot ..

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice report Doug!

Matt Ski

3. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

4. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Honest Randy it wasnt me who leaked the photo of your new Trapshooting briefs even thou you were pretty proud of them !!

5. xtxt

xtxt Member

I thought we saw the last of the heyboer to bad,shoots were going so well.

Don S.

6. jm84

jm84 Member

Here are the results for the second calcutta.

[​IMG]

Joe M.

7. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Just want to say that Hayboer has been missed at all the shoots and is a valued friend and shooter and want to give a personal invite to return and also come to the labor day week end shoot at bloomingdale

Tim ,Rick,Tom,Doug

8. pullbangloss

I think there is a mis print on the second board. It states Hook and Gary as the winners beating four of the best shooters in Michigan. Say it ain't so????

Lol, nice shooting guys!

Matt Ski

9. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

For your info Pullbangloss Gary is here at Schanz Supply and is challenging you and Daddy to a shootoff (ps you do know he got a new gun) and since you havent been shooting how much of a handicap do you need !!!

10. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

It was the new underwear they made me feel good all under and when you feel that good shooting is a breeze.

If you would like Steve could buy a pair for you he knows how to take care of a guy.

hook

11. pullbangloss

I want 5 targets. If he's with Hook, I'll settle for 3.

Matt Ski

12. pullbangloss

Steve? Who's that?

Matt Ski

13. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

He's the guy that handles my underwear.

hook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.