1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WMCC Allegan Calcutta Sunday 6/17/2012 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, Programs & Results' started by Cody4gold, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

As it was annouced at FRGC, Allegan County Conservation League will be have 2 50 bird Draw Calcutta's Sunday 6/17/2012 protections start around 10:00am and the sign up deadline for the calcutta is 12:00noon ,lunch will be served but not sure what it is this month will add later if i find out but as always whatever it is Allegan does it right so if your looking for a great place to shoot stop on out and join us you wont be sorry...Allegan County Conservation League 2157 41st Allegan ,Mi 49010
    cody4gold_2010_28041451.jpg
  2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Just talked to Mike and Scott...this month in honor of Doug they will be serving grilled crow with a side of cheese to go with your wine.

Sorry Doug, only a few more days and I will be done, LOL.

Matt Ski
  3. xtxt

xtxt Member

No He won't
  4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

I hate crow-thus forth i keep my mouth shut(most of the time).
  5. Firefoxverigo

Firefoxverigo Member

Yes, it is true we are having 2-50 bird Draw calcutta's.Only protections start at 9:00 am.Sign up deadline is at noon,call in if you would like us to put you on.Lunch for this great event is going to be Chicken Breasts sandwiches,build your own,to your liking.All the topings in this world.Potato salad,coleslaw and a desert to die for.LOL AS always water is free,in cooler outside the club house or inside at front counter,just ask.Hope to see you there. Have fun and enjoy yourselves,i hope it's going to be good weather.I think the jug will be taken on both events this time.Just saying,LOL Hope all is well,and remember it is Fathers Day.
  6. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Just got word that Father's Day is cancelled this year. Please pass along the information.

Matt Ski
  7. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

8. Back-up-Bob

Back-up-Bob Member

This is Mrs. Back-up_Bob...

Will one of the members let him know that his family wishes him a SUPER happy father's day...

Thanks!

Mrs. Back-up-Bob
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.