1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan Calcutta Results 7/17/11 !!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cody4gold, Jul 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Super Hot is how you had to refer to the shooting at Allegan Gun Club today with the heat getting into the 90's but even that didnt keep away the shooters , i arrived there a little late and they were in full swing shooting protection and the grill was already fired up for lunch , i think they shot 9 or 10 protections by the time the sign up time had come and teams were drawn for the first calcutta at 12:00 pm and lunch was served a Special Thanks goes out to Roger H. and Mike Lampon for standing over that hot grill on a day like this cooking all those Pork Chops andputting on a great lunch and to Bre & Hayden for the great job they did keeping all the traps loaded and moving along so well in the heat and the lunch Pork Chops on the grill ,Augratin Potates ,Greenbean cassrole ,Pasta Salad ,and French Bread was awesome Thank you everybody at Allegan Club Club for making it a great shoot today as always it is at Allegan , now some random pics before we get to the boards..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As you can see the heat didnt keep the shooers away today even in the heat everybody was having fun
    [​IMG]
    Even with the clubhouse being air conditioned we still had lots of people sitting outside watching and waiting there turn to shoot
    [​IMG]
    And this week it was Don Stevens turn at being the Hull Gull Buck R must of just shot a round there cant let all those once fired AA's go to waste
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Matt Ski's arch nemesis Steve VV with a perfect break from the 25yd line , now let get to the first board
    [​IMG]
    In the first Calcutta we had 4 squads for 17 teams in first place we had 2 teams at 49 with Bill R and Ron R. on a team and Steve VV and Pat on the other and they split the first place and for the buyer we got jipped out of a shootoff HAHA and second place we had George Klinger a new face today at Allegan and Jim M taking it with the only 48 third place went to Dan VH and Buck R with the only 47 on the board and 4th there were 5 teams tied at 46 with Mike Bork and Gordie winning in the shootoff great shooting everybody in the heat we had today , now a couple more pics before the second board
    [​IMG]
    Here we have Bill R. thinking man im shooting so good today if Matt Ski ever decides to show up again he will owe me even more money
    [​IMG]
    And here i dont even know whats going on here looks like Randy Hook is Scolding Tim Schanz for something it cant be about his shooting Tim was shooting good all day i guess ill leave it up to the photoshoppers on here
    [​IMG]
    and here we have Trevor B doing the auctions for us Thanks Trevor good job..now lets get to the second board
    [​IMG]
    As the heat got hotter today the scores got even better we had 4 teams tied at 49 with Anthony Seekman and the new comer George Klinger winning the shootoff and second we had 4 teams at 48 with Tim Schanz and Doc winning that shootoff and 3rd we had 2 teams tied with Steve VV and Randy Hook and Buck R and Gary Mc and Steve VV and Randy Hook winning the shootoff ( and a story behind that to come later )
    [​IMG]
    And a pic of the winners Anthony Seekman and George Klinger good shooting guys ...now a couple more pics before i end the and leave it up to the photoshoppers
    [​IMG]
    Here we have Bre moving the guys along like a drill sargent from trap to trap running a tight ship / HAHA just kidding great job Bre
    [​IMG]
    And last but not least we have Gary Mc and Randy Hook and as i hear it Gary says to Randy on the way over today if i get into a shootoff anymore im not splitting anymore ill shoot it off Well guess who Gary got into a shootoff with you guessed it Randy and Gary got his butt beat well at least Randys buying the ice cream on the way home , so it goes another fine day of shooting and great people Thanks Allegan Gun Club....

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

" Doug " great job as always,yes it was very hot. Great job Allegan and thanks for the ice cold water, that was 1st class in my book and welcomed by all.

Keep looking for special events comming soon,they will be listed in plenty of time before the shoots

Have a Good one

Don S.

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice shooting to everyone!

Great job reporting. The pics you took have great photoshop potential!

Matt Ski

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

way to go Anthony!!

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

6. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Thanks to everyone that came out, even with the weather the way it was.

Anthony, next time don't be so scared and let me shoot. Also take a nap on Saturday so you can stay up past 6:00 pm on Sunday. Just kidding - good job shooting.

Mike

7. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.