1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan Calcutta Results 5/20/12 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

What can i say about the shoot at Allegan Conservation Club today , it was HOT,HOT,HOT,but that didnt stop the true trapshooters from showing up ( More about the Ski's later )today we had 2-75 bird draw calcutta's and im guessing 10 or 12 protections starting at 10am ,heck i even took a first place in one and i Suck !,and as always a big hats off to the crew at Allegan for running everything like clock work and also a big THANK YOU to Bre Leeuw and Hayden Essenberg for being great trappers i know it wasnt fun standing in that heat all day the rest of us got to go cool down in the air conditioned clubhouse between rounds while you made it a great shoot for all of us ,today on the menu was Taco's and all the fixin's you can imagine plus great rice dish and a cheese dip, deviled eggs and chips and salsa and deserrts ,in my book Taco's at Allegan are always a hit Great job Roger,Ron,Joe ,now lets see a few pics from todays ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As you can see a bright sunny day with full squads and dont squint to hard to see any Ski's they didnt show up !!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Today Allegan had all 3 trap fields going, running great as always but yet still no Ski's well in Rick's defense i think he had to work this weekend but as for Matty and stepbrother Todd DelpSki they were no shows..now lets get to the scoreboard from the first Calcutta..
    [​IMG]
    Today we had 4 full squads with 40 shooters in the first calcutta and some really good scores despite the heat in first place we had 1 team with a 74 to win outright Rick Schanz & Jack Patton great shooting guys in that heat and in second 3 teams tied at 73 and winning the shootoff was Chris & Billy R. A.K.A. B-Rod A.k.a. Billy RodSki another Stepbrother of Matty but unlike Matt Billy showed up and in third with a 71 tied with 3 teams we had Tim Schanz and Anthony Seekman winning the shootoff Schanz Supply had a good showing in the first Calcutta i wonder if shot will be on sale this week because of it , and in fourth 6 teams tied and winning the shootoff was Aaron and Chuck good shooting everyone!!
    [​IMG]
    And here we have a pic of the First place winners Rick Schanz and The General A.K.A. Jack Patton great shooting guys, p.s. seems to me in another post from last week Another Rick(SKI) might have won something last week and posted how he liked 75 birders but that other guy was a no show this week so Rick Schanz decided to step up today take the win .... ok now i cant end this without goofing on some people so here goes...
    [​IMG]
    Someone wanted me to take a picture of this to show everybody what they were missing by not stopping by and joining us for a great lunch and a great shoot (Matt can you guess who it was )
    [​IMG]
    Yep your right it was your big brother Steve VV a no it is not a Optical Illusion his plate was stacked 4inches tall he said something like since Matty's not here there's all kinds of food left !
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Tim Schanz & Mike Bork in a shootoff , does anyone else see the color cordination going on here ( guys if your gonna call eachother and ask what color to wear today come on you can do better with matching hats and shorts )
    [​IMG]
    Or did i just not get the memo to wear blue today as i see Mike is a match with Bullwinkle A.K.A. Anthony Seekman also ..
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Zeek Seekman Bullwinkles Dad and by the expression on his face he either is reacting to Anthony's hat or seen Anthony miss a couple ..ok ill end this with one last picture for now and i hope someone got the results from the second Calcutta and can post it later ...
    [​IMG]
    And here we have The Parolee's from Allegan County Jail that stopped by to watch the action sitting in the shade trying to stay cool (we woulndt let them in the clubhouse ) from left to right John Sudekis,Don Stevens,Zeek Seekman,Randy Hook,Mike Bork and Tim Schanz ...Ok ill end this Thank You Allegan Conservation Club for another Great shoot you Guys have always been a Awesome part of the WMCC and Remember everybody Allegan has Game nights on Thursday Starting at 5:00pm weeknights !!!!

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Doug great job once again, I'm glad you picked up the camera and fill up our post with pics and captions.

Great shoot Team Allegan because it is a team effort to but on these shoots and we appreciate it THANKYOU

Have a good one

Don S.

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Well Todd and I were chasing Wally the Walleye this weekend. Looks like yet another great shoot!

Should be a fun upcoming weekend. See everyone then.

Nice shooting Jack and Rick!

Matt Ski

4. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

Doug,

Nice report as always. PM sent.

Steve,

Is that "ONE" taco on your plate? You are a man among boys.

~Hayboer

5. pullbangloss

Here is the Great Aaahhhhh himself catching a nice walleye this weekend!

Please don't photo shop anything. He might cry, LOL

Matt Ski

[​IMG]

6. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Did he get cought with a nine iron.

hook

7. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

OK guys,This is the 2nd board Results.I would like to thank all the shooters for coming out on a very hot day.Thanks goes out to all the core people that made this shoot run well.very good job to Bre and Hayden for pulling Trap.we do Appreciate all the kind words you guys post.I can't say enough about the fine job Doug is doing for all the clubs on his posts and pictures. Roger H.

Tried to place the pic of second shoot??

Don S.

8. pullbangloss

Try again. So easy a caveman can do it.

Matt Ski

9. Firefoxverigo

Firefoxverigo Member

OK guys,This is the 2nd board Results.I would like to thank all the shooters for coming out on a very hot day.Thanks goes out to all the core people that made this shoot run well.very good job to Bre and Hayden for pulling Trap.we do Appreciate all the kind words you guys post.I can't say enough about the fine job Doug is doing for all the clubs on his posts and pictures. Roger H.

10. Who's next

Who's next Member

looks like a nice day of shooting. i think it was just as hot there as it was at work. i hope to make the next shoot sunday. is any wmcc club shooting monday

11. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Yes Who's next, Fennville is shooting two 75 bird events-Draw then Pick.Perry

12. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

Dang it Matt....urge to...photo...shop...rising!

AAahhhh!

~Hayboer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.