1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan Calcutta Results 4/17/2011 !

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cody4gold, Apr 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

As always Allegan Gun Club put on another great Calcutta and and great meal with Ham ,Greenbean Casserole, Augratun Potatoes,Bake Beans ,BBQ'S,Rolls and Salad how can you go wrong im speaking for all of us when i say Great Job and alot of thanks to Bre and Hayden they ran it perfectly and kept things moving , There was i think 9 protections before the main shoot with some good scores and some not so good scores ill blame it on the wind i guess .Here are some random pics of the big turnout , and ill be dog gone to if i didnt see Matt and Rick Ski today ,more about them later
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    as you can see a pretty good turn out now the score board from the first calutta
    [​IMG]
    Good job Rick K.& Bill R. with first place Don Stevens & Jim Coburn 2nd Harry L & Joe M , A.K.A. Lil Kenny 3rd Tim S. & Gary M. 4th and Perry & Roy for the Charlie
    [​IMG]
    Here's a pic of our first place winners in the first Calcutta Rick K & Bill R. good shooting !
    [​IMG]
    And here's a pic of the second Calcutta board with Rick.K & Jim C. first Bill R.& Chuck E. 2nd Perry M.& George S. 3RD Hook & Art 4th and Tim S & J.C. taking the charlie , hey wait a second didnt we see that Rick K and Bill R. on the top of the first board also ..hmmm
    [​IMG]
    And a pic of the winners from the second Calcutta Rick K & Jim Coburn with a 50 Straight Great shooting guys , i know Matt's proud of you Rick i over heard him talking to Hook
    [​IMG]
    heres where i over heard Matt telling Hook how proud of his Daddy he was today and he wishes he could shoot like him ,
    [​IMG]
    here are some more random pics of today , here we have the second place team from the first Calcutta Don S. & Jim Coburn
    [​IMG]
    here we have Mike Borks reaction to when he finds out he got drawn with Hook in the first Calcutta i cant read that expression is it good or bad you guys tell me?
    [​IMG]
    here is Bob R's reaction to finding out he gets to shoot with Rick Schanz in the second shoot
    [​IMG]
    here we have Steve VV or is it Steve Hayboer im confused either way he's wondering why Matt Ski keeps winning at cards
    [​IMG]
    And he can't still figure it out
    [​IMG]
    and here i cant figure it out is Hook trying to get Rick to shoot with him and drop Gary or is Rick trying to get Hook to shoot with him and drop Matt !
    [​IMG]
    and last but not least we have the 3 Stooges Larry , Moe , and Curly A.K.A. Matt Ski , Rick Ski and Randy Hook, with Bill R looking on maybe wanting to be in the group who knows, all in all a good day to be shooting !!

2. rivers

rivers Member

Rick,
    Great shooting!

Matt.............never mind.

Ray

3. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

Seeing Cody4Gold's pictures reminded me of something i just didn't remember. After seeing the beautiful face of the all so famous shooting member Bob R, of Shaunz TIRE i was meaning to ask him a question about what he used to do for for a living.Because i can't shoot or play cards as well as Bob or some of our other WMCC members, I was wondering if he could get me into showbiz entertainment. I know in the shooting world i have a lot to live up to when trying to fill his shoes but i was more interested in this old resume picture Bob R had posted on Craigs List in the help wanted ad. Thanks for your Time.

Shot will definitly be going up now!

TB, The Boy!

[​IMG]

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Thanks Ray. It got a lot better afterwards. I was able to redeem myself a little bit. Report and details to follow.

If anyone is interested Rick Ski took my clinic this week. I think the results speak for themselves.

Next week I'm going to take his clinic.

Matt Ski
    (Proud son of Rick Ski)

5. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

I wish I could have been there today, by the looks of the scores anybody could have shot good today.

Mike

6. pullbangloss

Well like Doug said it was a great day of shooting today at Allegan. Great food, great volunteers, but not so great targets (at least that's my excuse).

Thanks not only to Bre and Hayden but also to Jerry, Hank, Ron, and all who helped do their part to make this a successful shoot.

After our resident reporter Cody4Bronze I mean Gold left we had a few more shoots. We ended up having a Door Shoot Calcutta, the 1st annual "Walk of Shame" Calcutta, and a Door Shoot Protection Calcutta. It was quite interesting....

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of the Door Shoot Calcutta participants. I was lucky enough to break 5/5 but the dang Boy decided to show off and tie me. Nice shooting Trevor. Since Hook and I bought him we decided to split. I also wanted to save myself from being embarrased. Hook flinched into 4/5 and somehow no one tied him. Half of Allegan County tied for third with 3's and when it was all said and done Dan VH came out on top. 19 total shooters made for a very nice pot!

[​IMG]

The board from the "Walk of Shame" shoot. To hard to explain how this works, you just have to shoot it to understand. Anyway Don S. came out on top after winning the 1st place shoot off. I was able to chop down the "Giant Killer" Scott E. for second and Trevor slipped in for 3rd place. I'm sure this won't be the last....

Not sure who came out on top in the Door Shoot Protection but I know Roger broked 7/10 for his team. Oh, I think he was shooting with Steve Vv.

[​IMG]

What's for lunch? (Notice the punctuation?)

[​IMG]

We missed Todd today. Someone said he was down South in Edwardsburg picking on the SCTP shooters at the meat shoot. After calling him it was confirmed.

[​IMG]

Rick Ski and Jim C wanted me to take a picture of the current 50 straight jug. Smart a$$'es!

[​IMG]

Don S. aka Koala Bear won the Walk of Shame shoot and here he is with his buyer Rick Ski.

[​IMG]

It was nice to have Don S. back on the WMCC. He said the best thing about Austrailia was the shopping. He came back with many items to share with us. Here is a pic of some genuine Kangaroo foreskin shoes he purchased.

Well that is about it on my end. We sure did miss Mike Lampen today. Maybe he will grant us with his presence sometime soon.

Also a big congrats to Bre on her nursing test. Sounds like she's one of the smartest "future" nurses Michigan will have. All I know is her dad better start working some more overtime!

Till next time.

Matt Ski

P.S. Next week is Gun River. Anyone know what's for lunch??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

7. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

I did not shoot very good in the calcuttas today because I could not keep my mind off the pigs I caught on Lake Erie last weekend. It was a blast.

Signed,

Matt

[​IMG]

8. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

9. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

Those pictures are soooo wrong on sooo many levels, Matt I feel for you man you hang out with a tough crowd...:)

Wow photoshop in the wrong hands is a bad thing..:)

Jake

10. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Hayboer you are the best.

Matt I don't want to go fishing with you.

Matt do you fillet your pigs or do you eat them whole.

Steve V wants to know what's for dinner.

11. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

A big congrats to our ex-pat aussie mate Don S (Koala Bear)on his win in the
    "Walk of Shame" from all his mates Downunder.

Gary....John and all the gang at Sydney CTC.

12. pullbangloss

What is it, my turn in the rotation this week? Last week Steve, week before that Hook. We need some new blood to pick on.

But I got to admit, that is some good photoshop work!

Matt Ski

13. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

Good job of reporting. I hope to see everyone soon.I'm still getting treatments and waiting for some good results. Ed N.

14. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Almost went too far this time.............. but still damn funny

15. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

To our mates down under I have been sent to inform you that Don's computer is down and will not be up for 4-5 days.

I want to tell all our mates down under that there lose is our gain we have missed Don's money.

hook

16. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

I don't want any of Matt's walleye to eat, he can have them all. By the way it looks he caught enough "pigs" to feed everyone already, no more using fishing for an excuse for missing shoots.

Steve, nice job on the fishing pics.

Mike

17. pullbangloss

Mike,

Don't encourage him.

Matt Ski

18. tdgoose

tdgoose Member

Steve VV

Matt said he really got some nice fillets off the pigs him and Dale caught.
    Just wondering if there was any certain part of fillet from the pigs that Matt
    caught for the fish fry. I am sure he will keep it seperate for you.

I will admit that I did have to LOL when you posted Matt's catch

TD

19. pullbangloss

Todd,

As I said earlier, don't encourage him.

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.