1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan Calcutta Results 4/15/12 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Today at Allegan Conservation Club the weather tried to keep us away by theatening to rain on us but you know us trapshooters Rain ,Sleet ,or Snow we still show up ,well most of us do but more on that later ,but all in all another big turnout today with 12 protections and two fifty bird calcuttas and when i left they were still shooting backdoors ,as always lunch was great with huge burgers on the grill like 1 1/4 thick juicy burgers ,brats ,potato salad bake beans, deviled eggs and chips and desserts , Thank you to everybody at the club for another fun shoot ,to name a few Mike L ,Scott E ,Roger H, Greg H,Joe M, and anybody i missed working behind the counter today so we could have fun and a Special Thank you to 2 of the best Trapper anywhere Bre Leeuw & Hayden Essenburg without you thing would not run so smoothly ,now lets see some pics from today !!
    [​IMG]
    Today we had a couple of birthday boys at the club Tim Schanz & Myself Doug Fazer ,Tim's birthday was today and mine is tomorrow and Mike Bork's Sweetheart of a Wife Dawn baked us a cake ,Thank you very much Dawn and Thank you to everybody at the club for signing our birthday cards and wishing us Happy Birthday !!!
    [​IMG]
    Oh Yeah Dawn just in case you were wondering if your cake was loved and appreciated this is the last i seen of it the only thing that could of made it better was if you could of came with Mike today, Mike's a ok guy and all but you are MUCH easier of the eyes Thank You !!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As you can see a big turnout and alot of happy faces at Allegan Gun Club today , now lets see the first Calcutta Board
    [​IMG]
    Today we had 22 teams and in first place with a perfect score of 50 straight we had Chris & Doug Evert great shooting guys and in second we had 5 teams tied at 49 and it got down to 2 teams and they split Todd Delp & Dan J. and Scott Essenburg & Brian L. in 3rd 5 team also tied and Doc & Dan VH taking the win in 4th we had one team at 47 to win Rick Ski & Buck Roberts and 5th 3 teams tied at 46 and Mike Bork & Hall of Fame shooter George Snellenburg taiking the shootoff for 5th good shooting everyone scores were tight today ,now a few more pics from today
    [​IMG]
    Here we have the first place winners in the first Calcutta with a 50 straight Doug Evert & Chris great shooting guys !
    [​IMG]
    Here we have Bob Richmond and his daughter Becky enjoying the shoot today
    [​IMG]
    And Rick Schanz between rounds watching the action waiting his turn to shoot .
    [​IMG]
    And Dave McMurray and John Sudekis also enjoying the day waiting there turn
    [​IMG]
    And this should come as no surprize George Snellenberger and Buck Roberts getting to another shootoff..
    [​IMG]
    And Bob W and Travis which we havent seen in awhile hope your back shooting again Travis
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Steve VV waving to all his fans and speaking of Steve
    [​IMG]
    Here we have Steve with Stepdaddy Rick Ski asking Rick where little Matty is today
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Matty's other stepbrother with Rick, B-Rod AKA Billy R. paying Rick the dollar he owes Matt i'm pretty sure Rick will be sure to give it to Matt
    [​IMG]
    And here with Rick is yet another stepbrother of Matt's Trapshooting Legend Todd Delp but yet still no Matt
    [​IMG]
    And last but not least of the Stepbrother of Matt, Trevor Bouma but still no Matt !!!
    [​IMG]
    So finaly i had to corner Rick and get him to tell me where Matt is today and he tried to stop from laughing but couldnt he said Matt was in the the Miniature Gulf Putt Putt Masters at the bottom of the leader board trying to win a trophy Good Luck Matt !!now the second board from today
    [​IMG]
    We had 19 teams in the second one and again one perfect score of 5o to win Vern Beasly and Trevor Bouma great shooting guys and one team at 49 for second George Snellenberger and Dan VH and third there was 5 teams at 48 and Steve VV and Dan J. taking the win and 4th were 4 teams tied at 47 and George Coffee and Buck Roberts winning the shootoff great shooting everybody ,now a few more pics and ill end this for today
    [​IMG]
    Here we have Tom Bouma, Don Stevens and Randy Hook relaxing in there easy chairs between rounds
    [​IMG]
    And Zack Marshall and Brad Marshall enjoying the shoot and wondering where the heck is Clayton
    [​IMG]
    And last but not least we have Gary M & Zeek Seekman and Gary giving me the stink eye cause he thinks im going to say on here how he shot today dont worry Gary its our secret , ok ill end this and thank you to everyone at the Allegan Gun club for another great shoot !!

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Great report Doug....as always!

I'm fine tuning my golf skills but hopefully will make it out to a shoot soon. If I can only figure out how to putt that ball thru the windmill! Lol

Matt Ski

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Matt

Now that you have graduated form the kids putt putt league and taking all there piggy bank money, I'll bet you find it a little harder in the women's league. Sorry I ment mens league.

After paying rent bet you will start shooting again dad needs the shooting money.

That's a BIG LOL see ya soon

Allegan, Doug and all those who helped awesome job again,we all enjoyed the day.

Thankyou

Don S.

4. Who's next

Who's next Member

i'am going to hide matt's golf clubs and bring him to the shoot on the 5th sunday. don't know if he'll shoot with me. i may have to wave his rent for the month to get him to shoot with me.

5. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Rick to lighten your load I by Matt's lunch. lol

Don S.

6. plinker611

plinker611 Member

i think matt was just nursing a hangover,and matt,todd and your dad had a few also but was still ready for sunday,golf my foot,i heard you quit shooting due to the fact your rummy/eucher luck is lacking. looks like you had a nice shoot,mark

7. Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Member

Thanks for the pictures and the comments. I enjoy seeing them, just as much as Dad does!
    Jacque Snellenberger

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve

Gary did not talk vary much on the way home but he did slightly mention how easy it was to totally destroy you.Gary did say that he thought you may make it to average class if you keep shooting.

hook

9. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Thanks to all who came out, sorry I had to leave early I had my kids birthday party to go to.

Doug, thanks for the awesome reporting and happy birthday.

Rick, you might want to get a bigger house with all of your kids you are just finding out about. The 60'and 70's must have been a good time.

Mike

10. SteveHayboer

SteveHayboer Member

SVV,

Here are the pics you requested.

Signed,

Matt

Here is my date getting ready for golfing.

[​IMG]

I saw this sign so I thought this would be a good place to play a round.

[​IMG]

Here is our cart.

[​IMG]

NEVER let the women drive.

[​IMG]

I made her ride a bike after that.

[​IMG]

I'll always be a trapshooter at heart, I missed you guys.

[​IMG]

11. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

12. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Up for my Buddy Matt !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.