1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan Calcutta Results 2/19/12 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Today turned out to be a big turnout today at Allegan Conservation Club with lots of sunshine and lots of shooters the wind was down right cold today but that didnt seem to matter to the shooters with protections starting at 10:00 am and sign up and auction at 12 noon for the Calcutta . Hayden and Bre were running the protections as fast as they signed up we all have to remember what a great job they do all so we can have fun while were in the clubhouse warming up between rounds there still out there every round pulling and loading targets so i will speak for all of us and say Thank You you do a fantastic job !!!! and now lunch as always was top notch with Lasagna ,fresh salad, garlic bread, deviled eggs,and desserts peanut butter brownies and a really good banana cake that Bob W's wife made for us to enjoy be sure to tell her Thank You Bob from all of us .Now lets see a few pictures before the board for the Calcutta..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As you can see great weather and lots of sunshine brings out lots of shooters as you can see on there faces Allegan Gun Club is a good place to spend a Sunday shooting and enjoying time spent with friends ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As you can see a big turnout with lots of shooting going on on this sunny day now lets get to the first Calcutta board....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Today we had 26 teams in the first Calcutta with one team with a 49 to take first place Clayton Marshall & Buck Roberts good shooting guys and in second we had another team to take that outright with a 48 Ken Sims & Anthony Seekman in third we had Tom B. & Rob with the only 47 to win fourth we had 4 teams at 46 with Mike Bork & Jack Patton winning the shootoff for the win fifth place 2 teams tied at 45 and Scott Essenburg & Tim Schanz winning the shootoff and for the Charlie Purse we had 3 teams at 41 and Tim C. & Roy winning that shootoff good shooting everybody now a few more pics before the second Calcutta board that i hope Matt remembered to take pics of for me !!!
    [​IMG]
    Here we have Matt Ski showing Todd Delp how many targets he missed on that station !!!!
    [​IMG]
    Here we have Gary M. enjoying his lunch and eating up the profits of the day of shooting !
    [​IMG]
    And here Tim Schanz ,Mike Bork , Rick Schanz , and Kevin Brouard soaking in some vitamin D and sizing up the competion..
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Vern Beasly and his New seeing eye trap dog Remington, Rick Ski says the way Vern's been shooting lately he needs a lil help so he let Remington lead him around ..
    [​IMG]
    Here we have BFF'S Mike Bork & Matt Ski exchanging number so they can text eachother ..
    [​IMG]
    Here we have The Three Stoogies A.K.A Matt Ski , Rick Ski ,and Stepbrother/Stepson Todd Delp or as we know them the 4th place shootoff Losers !!!
    [​IMG]
    And the Charlie purse winners Tim C. and Roy
    [​IMG]
    And speaking of Rick Ski what can we say he's always there helping doing a great job with the auctions and selling raffle tickets helping out the club , here we have him showing the case of shells HE won after selling all the tickets and having his Dog Remington draw the ticket for the winner what i cant figure out is why the winning tickets had gravy all over it ..Congrats Rick
    [​IMG]
    and here we have Rick Schanz trying to talk good friend Gary M. to come back to team Perazzi !!!! Thank You Allegan Conservation Club for another great shoot !!!

2. JenVern

JenVern TS Member

Good job Doug
    Vern

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Roger has picks of the 2nd board and the door shoot board.

Nice report Doug! Always top notch.

Thanks to everyone at Allegan for a great day of shooting. As always Bre and Hayden did a great job!

Hope to see Team A.S.S. at Edwardsburg next week. If you get Lampen to come down I might even by a round!

Matt Ski

4. fishguts

fishguts Member

LOL.......I like reading these posts for the comments on the pictures...."Vern and his seeing eye dog"....lol.

Wayne

5. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Awesome job Allegan Gun Club,it was a good day for shooting.

We do appreciate all the hard work Team Allegan puts in so all of us can have a place to spend money and make noise.

I probably make more noise with my mouth as I do with my shooting although Matt or Rick come in as close second.

Thanks Doug great job on the post once again it makes me smile.

Last but not least it was a pleasure to have shot with Bill and "The Hookster"

Have a good one

Don S.

6. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Thanks to everyone that came out and supported the club. Would like to have stayed longer but I had to run the day care center at home.

Matt, I will be thirsty by Sunday.

Mike

7. pullbangloss

To quote Bob Barker, "Come on down!" Unless of course you guys are yella!

Call VanVels before you do. He's hard up for gas money.

Matt Ski

8. Firefoxverigo

Firefoxverigo Member

9. Firefoxverigo

Firefoxverigo Member

Sorry guys,didn't get all of the board on this time.My bad
    Roger H.

10. Firefoxverigo

Firefoxverigo Member

11. Firefoxverigo

Firefoxverigo Member

12. pullbangloss

Steve,

Call Obama, I'm sure he could help you out.

Matt Ski

13. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

I think we should all move in with Rick. That way Rick will win us shells, drive us to shoots and give us guns. He will also make sure supper is on the table after a hard day of shooting and playing cards. I'm just wondering how much spending money I will get per week.

Mike

14. pullbangloss

Hook,

A little help buddy! Need to change the subject ASAP!

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.