1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan C.C.L. Calcutta Results 6/16/13 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

To start Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads today ,The weather was great today and lots of shooters showing up made for a good shoot, protections started at 10am and running till 12 noon with the sign up deadline and lunch being served today was burgers on the grill with all the fixin's potato salad ,spanish rice ,chips and desserts always a great job at Allegan with all the help they get and good trappers keeps things moving pretty fast ..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Today started out cloudy and warm but the skies cleared and made for one of those days that there are no excuses for missing but everybody must of missed the memo because i heard every excuse in the book today !!
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Zeek Seekman show up today ,here he is with that look on his face that you know none of us have ever had before that look of what the heck did i walk over here for ???
    [​IMG]
    Or another original look the MATT WHO look from Todd Delp ...he got this look on his face as soon as i asked him did you bring Matt ???
    [​IMG]
    The more you hang around people you get to know there looks here is Bre Leeuw's look of you guys better hurry up or im gonna open a can of Whoop Ass on Ya !
    [​IMG]
    And you also learn what guys have lots of shooting buddies here is Scoot Essenberg standing with all of his !
    [​IMG]
    And here is another example of a guy with lots of friends Tim Schanz here sitting with all of his, actually he is here meditating trying to get to that comfort zone after watching Mike Bork shoot in the first calcutta he's Tim's partner in the 100 bird pick today ..
    [​IMG]
    Speaking of Mike and his partner in the first calcutta Jack Patton walking off the trap field from there first 25 in the 50 bird draw today and its not a walk of triumph its more like a walk of shame Mike told me when they got done with the 50 birder the the A.T.A. called them up and wanted them to turn in there shoot cards ...Good Luck Tim !
    [​IMG]
    And on Fathers Day 2013 we had Father & Son team Lou & Pat Onofrio stop by to spend the day with us ...now lets see the first calcutta board .
    [​IMG]
    Today we had 4 squads for 20 teams ..

And in first place we had Tim Schanz & Randy Hook and Perry Moore & Anthony Seekman tied at 49 and they split ( Great Shooting Guys )

In second with the only 48 was Roger H & Don Stevens

In third 6 teams tied at 47 and Bill R & Big Steve S. winning the shoot off

And fourth with 3 teams tied at 46 went to Bob Waychoff & Brian Lester

Good Shooting Everyone !!
    [​IMG]
    And speaking of Bob and Brian here they are finishing up there shootoff for fourth ..
    [​IMG]
    And another full clubhouse in for lunch and the auction and relax in the air cond..
    [​IMG]
    And Anthony Seekman and Todd Delp getting some lunch and watching the action ..( Wonder what Color Hat there wearing next week ??) ok now the second calcutta board..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    We had 4 squads for 17 teams today in the 100 pick .

In first place we had a tie at 98 with Randy Hook & Gary (The Crusher) Metheny and Willis Smith and Brian Lester and they split Great Shooting !!

In second place we had Bob Richmond & Doug Evert at 46

In third vwe had 2 teams tied at 95 and they split Dan VH. & Phil Jones and Ken Sims & Jack Patton

And in fourth we had Todd(Matt Who)Delp & Tall Paul at 94

Good shooting everybody !!!

[​IMG]
    And in this picture we have L to R Randy Hook ,Mike Bork and Don Stevens or another way to say it A Winner and 2 no shows Good Shooting today Randy !!
    [​IMG]
    Ok ill end this for this week with a thumbs up from Anthony and say thanks again for another great shoot at Allegan Gun Club and Thank you to the trapper and all the volunteers today ( And no that is not a FatHead poster on the wall by Anthony its Perry Moore !!)

2. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

So not only do I drive a Hoveround,but I have a fat head also. Tough crowd around here! Perry

3. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

HAHA NOOOO i just didnt want anybody to mistake you for a FatHead sticker !!! The only time you get a big head is when your shooting good and whipping our butts !

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Looks like the Hookster had a good day. Wonder what the secret is?

Matt Ski

5. YOUNG GUN

YOUNG GUN Member

Great shoot. Glad I could come and take the money and run. Good post Doug. See everybody next week.

Anthony

6. BrianL

BrianL TS Member

Thanks again for the great post Doug.Awesome job Allegan, it was another
    fantastic WMCC shoot.
    BrianL.