1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan C.C Calcutta Results 4/21/13 !!

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Cody4gold, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Today at Allegan Gun Club was sunny and great weather and lots of shooters showing up today for the 2 - 75 bird shoots starting out at 9:30 am with protections with 3 trap fields running the squads were running pretty fast with 13 or 14 being shot by lunch time and the calcutta sign up at 12,and today for lunch was chili ,bbq's ,potato soup with polish sausage ,chips ,cheese and desserts perfect for a spring day shoot ,as always the crew at Allegan gun club put on and great shoot and lunch and Thank You to all the help Hank,Ron,Joe,Roger and to Greg for the great potato soup and not to forget the Great job done by the trappers keeping everything moving so fast.... now a few pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Bright sunny skies right from the start and it warmed up just great and no trouble at all filling squads
    [​IMG]
    And here we have Rick Schanz & Clayton Marshall in a shootoff for a first place in a protecion , i better not say who came out the winners but it wasnt Clayton!
    [​IMG]
    And then we had Bre doing another great job as always keeping us in line
    [​IMG]
    And we had Money Maker A.K.A. Gage Kenyon stop by and he brought Hoveround with him A.K.A. Grandpa Perry Moore i didnt see how Gage was shooting today but he was cleaning up at the rummy table i know..
    [​IMG]
    And Mike Bork and Randy Hook doing there Pilates Exercises between rounds keeping the muscules loose as Rick Schanz looks on deciding if he wants to join in !
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Everywhere you looked today there was full squads and people sitting outside having a great time today in the great weather ..
    [​IMG]
    And of course you cant go to a club shoot with out seeing a few hull gulls today it was Don Stevens you should of seen Gary Metheny giving him the stink eye for getting there first !
    [​IMG]
    And of course Father son tean Lou & Pat Onofrio stopping by as always taking our money as usual !
    [​IMG]
    And Mike Bork again with what i can only imagine is he is showing Randy and Rick one of those pilates moves or its his super hero stance pose ?? ill have to ask him ..ok now lets get to the calcutta board..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Today we had 4 squads for 20 teams in the draw 75 bird calcutta ..

And in first place with the lone score of 72 was Todd Delp & Dan VH Great shooting guys the targets were tough today..

In second we had Bob Richmond & Phil Jones at 71 ..

In third and 2 way split with Clayton Marshall and Doug S. & Louie K and Vern Beasley at 69..

And fourth went to Don Stevens and Steve S. at 68 ..
    [​IMG]
    And a pic of the winners from Left to right Dan VH & Trap shooting Legend and Matt(WHO)Ski's hero Todd Delp, good shooting guys ..
    [​IMG]
    And the winners of the 3 way tie for 2nd place Bob Richmond & Phil Jones .nice shooting and nice gun Phil...
    [​IMG]
    Ok i'll end this now with Anthony Seekman's stamp of approval with another thumbs up for a great shoot at Allegan Gun Club once again and thank you to all the club members that work so hard to make a great shoot ,and i hope to add the results of the pick 75 bird calcutta as soon as i get the pics ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    THIS JUST IN HOT OFF THE PRESS UPDATE ! The results from the 75 bird pick calcutta ,there was 5 squads for 24 teams in the second calcutta...

And in first place with the lone score of 72 Another Trap Shooting Legend and Hero of Matt Ski's Steve VV & Gary Peirson great shooting guys ..

And in second with the lone score of 71 was Trevor Bouma & Aaron

And 3rd went to 2 teams at 70 which split Mike E & Brian E. and Bob Richmond & Jon S.

And 4th at a 3 way tie at 69 was won by Doug E. & Bill

And 5th went to a 4 way tie at 67 and Louie K & Doug S taking the win..

Great shooting everyone and remeber next week is at Gun River Trap & Skeet hope to see everybody there !!!

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice report Doug!

Looks like Dan VH carried Todd again! Is that Steve VV I see in one of the pics? Wow.

Matt Ski

3. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Yes it was and Hook was present too where were you did Big Daddy Rick get a Big Screen T.V. this week ..

4. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Awesome job Team Allegan great day of shooting lots of smiling faces.

Nice job on reporting and pics (hull gull huh!!)

Have a good one

Don S.

5. Who's next

Who's next Member

What no repeat for Gary M. must have ran out of the buffered shot. That's what clean shot will do. Or maybe he's still full of ice cream. Or something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.