1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan 7-17

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MLKX5, Jul 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Protections start at 10:00 with two 50 bird calcuttas to follow. Not sure what is for lunch yet, will update later. Hope to see everybody there.

Mike

2. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

We will be having pork chops on the grill for lunch.

Mike

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Now that is a lunch.

hook

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Mike,

I won't be able to make it so adjust the pork chop budget accordingly. Ok boys, I will leave the door open....

Matt Ski

5. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve

You don't have to act like the pig that you are,I get half of that pork chop.

hook

6. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

MATT what gives a few state titles and some trophies and your to good to shoot with us normal shooters anymore i was counting on you this week i cant make it to allegan was hoping you could take pics and report this week, do we have to name a shoot after you to get you to come back to the WMCC.. Doug

7. pullbangloss

I'm down in Ohio this week shooting at Jaquas. I cost Todd and I five flats of shells in the protection shoot this evening. Guess I need to get back on the calcutta circuit for some practice.

Hope you guys have a good shoot. Don't look for Rickabowski, he's got to work.

Matt Ski

8. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Matt, Congrats on the shooting at Mason. How much cheesy bread will they have for you at Jaquas? I had half a pig and 2 loaves of bread reserved for you and Steve. Good luck shooting this weekend.

Mike

9. pullbangloss

Just got done with ahi tuna here. But if I shoot bad tomorrow I may be there Sunday!

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.