1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan 3-18

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by MLKX5, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Protections start at 10:00 with 2 50 bird draw calcuttas to follow. Come out and enjoy the nice weather on Sunday and try to win a few bucks. Chicken and all the fixins for lunch.

Mike

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Come to Allegan's house, shoot a few white flyers and have some chicken.

Sounds great I'll be there

Have a good one

Don S.

3. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Sorry about the late post, board meeting was delayed this month. We had a safety concern last month with the shoot offs, so we are going to do things a little different this month. All protection shoot offs will be shot from trap field 1 to eliminate shoot offs by the door. Looking for shooters feedback or suggestions on if this worked or other possible solutions. Let me know, or any other board members "working" at the calcutta.

Thanks in advance for the feedback, see you Sunday.

Mike

4. plinker611

plinker611 Member

wow mike ,you get "other "board members to work at your calcuttas???you will have to let me know your secret,we only have 4 of us board members out of 14,that do anything to help the clubs bottom line,mark,p.s.any other clubs taking applications???,mark

5. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

I'm sending Pops up to represent the family. Please be nice to him! I will be working on providing food for the family compliments of Lake Erie.

By the way, no more food for Remington. Found out he has diabetes. No worries, insulin will control it. He sure is going to miss those table scraps!

Matt Ski

6. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Looks like the weather will be awesome.

Matt don't fall in, we know how graceful you are on dry land

Have a good one

Don S.

7. lostandout

lostandout Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.