1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan 2-20-11 Blizzard Calcutta - pics

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MLKX5, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Thanks for the post Steve, I think I was creating a new post the same time you were. Thanks to everyone that showed up despite the weather. Hope everyone notices who won the first calcutta with an easy win in the shoot off, the newly sponsored Kreighoff shooters Hook & Mike.

Hope to see everyone on Saturday, should be a good weekend on WMCC shooting.

Matt, see you on Saturday if it is 70 and sunny.

Mike

2. SuperMotard

SuperMotard Member

Dream on, Dream on, Dream until the Dream comes true...... ( AeroSmith, Steven Tyler)

If only his dream came true for me ( he Ended up with Jennifer Lopez on American Idol!! )

Great shoot, I think Mr. Krizinski, (not the real shooter Rick. ) saw his shadow again.... too bad

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Steve

As you can see I'm not sleeping seeing a am 18 hours ahead of you guys. Both yourself and Matt do a great job on reporting the shoots I wish I could get as good as you guys

Took this pic the other day and couldn't help but have a mental pic of Matt and Remington both riding to a Calcutta together. LOL
    [​IMG]

Here is one you don't see at home near deer xing sign
    [​IMG]

Got to go, sorry Matt had to pick on you every one else has (no worries mate)

Don S.

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Sorry we couldn't make it today. Our Polish blood doesn't do well in the freezing rain. Not our fault, it's genetics.

Glad to see Don got a pic of my new bike. Remington is looking forward to the first ride.

Don't know how the K-guns did it but thats some pretty good shooting.

And then there is Tim S. Well I would bet Dan VH got a good workout!

Good shooting to all.

Hope to see everyone Saturday!

Matt Ski

5. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Saturday protections begin at 10:00 with the calcutta auction at 1:00.

Mike

6. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

$100 on "Wild Card" Lampen!

Matt Ski
    (I think I forgot a decimal point)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.