1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan 12-18

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by MLKX5, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Protections start at 10:00 with 2 fifty bird draws to follow. Auction starts at 12:30 with tacos for lunch. Hope to see everybody out practicing for New Years.

Mike

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Mikie

I will bring my XT and extra shells if you will shoot a few protections with me. No worries.

Have a good one

Don S.

3. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Thanks Don if I get the chance I will go out and show the shooters how bad I am.

We will be throwing orange White Flyers not green targets, they were a one time thing.

I had a shooter talk to me about doing a 75 bird pick. We can't do it for the first event because we do not have enough time to give everybody notice. We will gladly do it for the second event if that is what the shooters want. We will ask during the first auction for what is going to be the second event.

Hope to see you Sunday.

Mike

4. cindyfenn

cindyfenn Member

Hoping to make this if I get caught up. Still no Christmas tree or decorations so don't know....

It will be a great shoot as always - Allegan does a fine job. Hope to see everybody!

5. plinker611

plinker611 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.