1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan 12-18 results

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by MLKX5, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Thanks to everyone that came out, the weather made for a good day of shooting. 10 protections were shot followed by a 50 bird draw and a 75 bird pick.

Bre has a picture of the first board which I will hopefully be posting soon.

The 75 bird was a preview to New Years day with many of the teams getting in some much needed practice. I will post picture of board in separate post, do not quite have my phone figured out yet.

Don and Doc took 1st

Matt and Todd won the shoot off for second over Chuck and Chris. The shoot off took about 40 targets per team to determine a winner.

There were 7 teams tied for third, I did not see who won that.

Harry and Bill won the shoot off over Rick and Bob for fourth.

Hope to see everyone on New Years.

Mike

2. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Picture of the second calcutta
    mlkx5_2010_060221.jpg

3. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

It was really a great day to shoot,and the shoot off between team of Matt and Todd and the team of Chris and Chuck was very entertaining the shoot off was.

Awesome job Team Allegan,the wall teardown was a good thing.

Have a good one

Don S.

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Nice job to the Allegan crew! Great shoot. Nice job to Bre and Hay Doo for keeping everything running smoothly.

Congrats to Ron H (El Presidente) and Chris for the fifty straight on the first event. Nice shooting.

If Doug C would have drawn someone other than me he would of had a fifty too! Oh well, my list of shooters I've ruined continues to grow.

Todd, don't forget to add my name to your list of ruined shooters.

Matt Ski

5. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

Sorry about the double post, having some technical difficulties with the new laptop, router, and trying to use my phone.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.