1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC Allegan 11-21 results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MLKX5, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLKX5

MLKX5 TS Member

I have made my second mistake for the year, all the score sheets were thrown away before I noticed.

The only things I know for sure are Todd and Matt won the pick with a 73 and I think Jack and Ken took second with a 71.

Hare Bear, your money is in the register, good to see you shoot today!

Sorry to everyone else that needs credit, the results are gone. I can eliminate a few of the shooters by saying that Hook and Perry were in a battle for last place all day.

Matt, you suck at door shoots.

Thanks to every one that came out today, hopefully the food and birds were good. Sorry about trap 2 machine, we will have that fixed by the next shoot.

We will shoot another 75 bird pick in December so every body can practice for New Years Day, after that we will see what the shooters want to do.

Once again thanks to every one that came out and shot today, see you December 19.

Mike

2. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

No scores posted gee thats to bad.

hook

3. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

I think we need to give credit to the "Giant Killer" Scott Essenburg. Winner of the door shoot with 4/5. He took down some All State Team members and a handful of WMCC All Stars! I just wish I would have bought him for the $6 price tag!

Ken and Jack did win Second on the first one. I think Chris/Elman took third.

Second shoot winner was Steve Vv. and Gary M. (Trapshooter.com regulars)

2nd was Matt and Mike B.

3rd was a crap load of 47's. Only I know is that Todd and Elman stepped on it and didn't place. Sure glad I didn't buy them on the wild card...

Good shooting to all and great cooking by the Giant Killer himself.

Matt Ski

4. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Hook,did you and Gary win last place championship-or did Brian and I??Perry

5. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Perry

There comes a point when you don't care,so you don't pay any attention to the scores and whos winning.It was a lot of fun looking over at Gary and Steve watching them break target after target and comming to the understanding that it must be me.All the way home all I heard was how great it was to shoot with a master of the game like Steve and how lucky he would be if he could shoot with Steve all the time.

poor pathetic hook

6. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Poor Pathetic Hook

I have one question.Did Gary ask you to call him Champ on the way home.

Don S.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.