1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

wmcc 5th sun. calcutta 9-30-12is on at edwardsburg

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by plinker611, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plinker611

plinker611 Member

Yes we are still shooting the 5th sunday calcutta,draw/pick 21/23,and 25/27,my buddy jerry b. is doing pork chops on grill, wifes making her homade potatoe salad,baked beans(in case matt & remington show up),and slaw,and its byo desert..trying to keep lunch at $3-$4,and desert would put me over budget...(plus my wife said hell no im not baking)..

going to have ruth & marsha behind the counter taking money,and selling soft drinks to the shooters,and beer to those not shooting,,,,just a reminder,if your going to shoot,shoot,or drink beer,drink,but please dont do both at the same time...new rule will be enforced....thanks for your understanding,

i am going to need help with auction,i will be pulling & scoring on one trap,,going to need help from the shooters to pull & score the other trap,trying to keep cost down to keep payouts the same(target cost has gone up $$2-$2.50/case since last calcutta)so i dont want to have 2 trappers on payroll for 8 hrs ea,want to get a list of volenteer trappers so we can coordanate trappers to shoot,hope to see you there,mark

2. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

I talked to Mark today and offered my help where it will be needed. I'm sure there is a lot of guys that will help.I also volunteer Doc.

Don't forget this Sunday is Gun River Sept.23

Have a good one

Don S.

3. plinker611

plinker611 Member

4. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

For those asking WMCC shoot is at Edwardsburg Sept. 30 this comming Sunday.

Thanks

See ya there

Don S.

5. plinker611

plinker611 Member

thanks don,yes we are shooting sunday,will shoot a draw/pick 21/23 & 25/27. we start protections at 10 am,and first auction at noon,lunch starts at 11:30,as per post above ,thanks jerry bella,and dawn bella,..and my wife sue,deb & paul r..for making lunch,we will at least eat good..thanks to marsha,and ruth for taking care of bar/money,and don s. for keeping us strait.

found out today we still have a carry over of over $50 in our 50 strait jug,from the spring calcutta,we will have a "new crew" to help with money,and traps,and lunch, due to the fact that our members/club shooters have other things to do,but so be it, we will have a fun day of shooting,all i ask is go easy on my greenies,we still have 2 calcuttas,and 2 meat shoots to run,and i have/need enough real friends/volenteers to get em done.. and were gonna have a fun time doing the next 4 shoots, unless they fire me before then....

have a few shooters to help me run the 2nd trap(ill be trap boy on the other)will take as many volenteers as i can to keep the program/shooters shooting...trying to keep cost down on payroll,so we can keep pay outs in line...this is the main area i need help with.

other than that i hope we have some good shootin weather,and full gun racks,mark jones

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.