1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WMCC 1-16-11 Allegan Calcutta's Results & Pictures

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xtxt, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtxt

xtxt Active Member

Steve

This is a pic of this morning sun rise
    [​IMG]

Don S.

2. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve
    Good job nice pics but I did not see the P-gun parts picture.I remember being on the line trying to shoot and somebody saying #@$&#@*%&$#@ my firing pin spring broke in my P-gun.

hook

3. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve

If I am not wrong that is a P-gun trigger sping.I was in the club house,when Bob who owns said P-gun yelled out does any body have a new spring for a P-gun and every P-gun owner there said I do,and reached into there scrodum bag and produced said spring.No K-gun blowups and or break downs.

hook

4. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Hook,
    Perazzi's break springs...K-80's blow up.

Steve,
    How the heck do you sell for that kind of money with Rick S.? Did the buyers have Baileys in their coffee?

I see the great Louie showed up. Must have been a sale on Busch beer in Allegan.

Matt Ski

5. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

They can't blow up when they won't shoot.

hook

6. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

7. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

I follow these WMCC threads and am highly amused...
    Found this conversation in a totally unrelated thread on trapshooters.com. This thread was about a newly purchased Ljutic..

"Back when I was an inexperienced youngster I shot P guns. It was then that I realized that a spare trigger assembly was a necessity. I sold all my P Guns long ago but still have five or six spare trigger assemblies left. They are well used as I had to call upon then frequently"

hmmmm

Jake

8. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Steve

I was on the line when the spring give way,Bob did not say spring,what he said as I remember was this SOB is not wrking again.

When we were done shooting we went to the club house and I was setting by Bob when he ask for a new trigger spring.

Said spring gave out at the end of our shoot,and with numerous trys got it done.

As I have figured for a long time you need glasses.

You need to leave my molecular coherence out of it.

hook

9. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Steve- i can confirm Hooks reporting on the P-gun incident. We were shooting one of the last protections,when Bobs gun started to misfire. Brian L my partner wispered to me "i have shot thousands of your reloads perry-never had a dud!" not a dud, i wispered back-broken firing pin was my guess. Later in the club house Hook remarked that i was shooting my K gun this weekend,did i carry a spare spring with me? P-gun shooters must carry a scrotum bag of parts to keep them running. After the Ceasar salad remark I thought i would leave my guerini at home, and bring out a real gun-not a salad shooter. Perry

10. pullbangloss

Well, now that I have the WHOLE story I think I can defend us P-Shooters.

Bob shoots an AFTER MARKET trigger which is NOT, I repeat NOT, Perazzi. It is Precision Gold. Now what Bob may not know is that if his trigger is anything like the Gold one I had he will be breaking many more springs. That's the reason I sold mine.

So all you K-gun salad shooters, quit picking on us P-gunners!

Jake,
    You better watch out, you have officially made yourself fair game. Whose side you on anyway? Certainly not the side of the K-gunners?

Okay, I feel much better now that I have cleared the air! Let the trash talking continue.

Matt Ski

11. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

No trash talk on this thread only truth.A P-gun spring is a P-gun spring it will not fit a K-gun,as though a K-gun ever needs one.Steve made Perry feel bad so he did not bring his Ceaser salad used his K-gun instead and won first place,and it was not even close.Go Perry.

hook

12. moore5833

moore5833 TS Member

Thanks Hook. we won't talk about the second event. I get my fuel from Brenner Oil,and i'm expecting to see "calcutta surcharge" on my next bill.

13. pullbangloss

Perry,

From hero to zero? $80...you must have impressed him a lot!

Although you did shoot with Don, lol.

Matt Ski

14. Lostbyone

Lostbyone TS Member

15. addictedtotrap

addictedtotrap Member

You guys crack me up...
    Matt, I am but a lowely b-gun shooter; but it was funny that other people share The Great Hooks ( and others) opinion of P-guns...
    Someday when I am as good a shooter as The Great Hook and yourself ; I will step up from the lowely B-gun status.

Jake

16. pullbangloss

Jake,

How dare you put me in the same league as Hook! Are you crazy!

(He is a much better shooter)

Matt Ski

17. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Matt

Now you are trying to gain sympathy through a falsehood everybody knows including me that you are one of the best shots in Michigan,for me to be mentioned in the same sentence as you is a thrill that is hard to explain.

Once in awhile I even get in a sentence that the great Steve V is talked about but usually I am brought up in the negative but that is ok I will take what ever I can get.

The internationally known Todd D.is another story I never get mentioned along side of him but then nether does Matt,or Steve.

hook

18. pullbangloss

I don't like being assocaited with penguins anyway.

Matt Ski

19. CANTWIN

CANTWIN Member

Trapboy&Munson

I still have model 12's and I shot a 99 for years both much more reliable than a P-gun so you and Munson have gone the right way.Looking forward to seeing you and Munson in Michigan.

Matt

Be carefull of how you talk about the Penguin you may start them on the march again and you know they have happy feet.If you did not see both movies do not try and figure it out.Todd [aka penquin]with happy feet what a sight that would be.Matt is Todd on line yet.

still a good buddy of Trapboy and Munson and Matt I hope hook

20. pullbangloss

Hook,

The penguin is not officially on line but he keeps up with these posts at work.

Todd...isn't it about time to get on-line? I'd hate to have to start a thread about you. I am thinking about a "Bash the Penguin" thread in which we would harass you until you get your laptop hooked up. Man, that's a good idea.

(I think I'll wait untill after the ice fishing season)

Matt Ski

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.