1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wish List--How would you spend the now 640Mega Mil

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CalvinMD, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I read on Brads Vandalia thread about how someone would help reinvent The HOF and grounds....Just wondering who has other ideas if they win...not only concerning family and friends but for the sport or sports we love...let'er rip and dare to dream everyone!!

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I will splurge for a couple homes, some new cars and truck and a nice new John Deere tractor, set my kids up for life then help others with the rest. There are a lot of needy people who are worthy of it, some not.

3. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

I would buy a very large piece of property in Southern California and start my own private shooting range where we can shoot registered targets without having to drive 2 hours each way to do it.

4. TD1958

TD1958 Member

I would "force" myself into retirement, set my kids up for an early retirement given they manage what is given them. And them build my own trap club where we can all shoot at under inflated prices. And of course help anybody worthy of the help.

5. HC_John

HC_John TS Member

Pay off all my debt, buy some land build a house and many, many guns and ammo.

John MI

6. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

I would purchase a new recoil pad for my 870. I would also purchase a case of new Federal paper shells. I'd pay off my kid's mortgages, and set my grandson's college fund up.

I would than go through out the country visiting VA hospitals trying to help the families of soldiers that were wounded and now disabled. There are a lot of heroes out there that need financial help.

Can you imagine, how great that would be to help these wonderful families?
    Steve Balistreri

7. shadow

shadow Active Member

I would either pay it on my bills-or-spend it all in down payments. Seriously, I like the idea Steve has. Our wounded warriors deserve much better than they have now !

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I would start a large fund to buy "wounded warriors" homes if they couldn't afford one. Then I would buy that clock off of Cubancigar. Mike.

9. CalvinMD

My thoughts exactly...I will set up my family to care for their future...buy a few McDonald franchises to get some money making businesses for them to work running to make their own fortunes....then buy a bunch of adjacent farms on Md's Eastern Shore within easy reach of the ocean resorts...then turn the farms into a hunting fishing and shooting paradise with accomodations to treat wounded warriors and their families to dream outings..complete with a medical/therapy/rehab facility that I would donate the ground and help maintain the facility in cooperation with the state/fed gov and donations to get our men and woman back up to the good lives they deserve...lofty goals maybe but doable if you fight for them the way they fought for us

10. CalvinMD

Forgot the campground, golf course and vendors row adjacent to the trapline for big competitions and charity shoots....like the old Aerosmith song says "Dream On,,Dream On!!"

11. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

For sure I would never shoot reloads again!!!.....and my trapshooting buddies wouldn't either!!!....Uncle Sam, Pa.

12. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I belong to a couple clubs. One fly fishing club and one shooting club. The first thing that I would do is set up endowment funds for both clubs to guarantee that they are in existance for a very long time. Then take care of family----everybody retires. Set up an endowment fund to take care of my health insurance til I croak. Then it's PLAYTIME!!!! new guns new cars etc, and the list goes on. With winnings of over 300 MIllion I could probably do all that on the interest, and keep the principle intact.

Chuck

13. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Buy several pieces of property at different locations around the country driven by shooting interests, bird hunting interests, etc. Make sure my dogs get quality bird hunting time every year. Stock each location with a couple of appropriate vehicles and put a full time caretaker at each location. Then turn to helping others. I've always wanted to create a mortgage company that will get people who are worthy people but can't qualify for a standard mortgage into a home. They would still have to pay for the home but little to no interest and the payments would be low enough that they could handle them. I'm betting the government would shut down such an enterprise instantly.

14. hoot619

hoot619 Member

I would hire 2 full time nurses and help make my brother's time that he has

left as good as can be. A van equipped with chair lift also. His wife sure could

use a break. He has Lou G. disease

in the fast track. His attitude is good confined to wheelchair has use of a few

fingers on one hand. Voice is starting to go. He found out he had it about 13

months ago. It already was causing some problems but took time to find out what

it was. No darn meds to make it go away either. I'd give a big chunk for

research. Take care of family and siblings. I might even end up with a new

shotgun or 2 plus lessons. New shells also Ken U.

15. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I would buy the Cardinal Center and throw "mynameisJoe" out of the place.

Don

16. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

God bless you Ken for wanting to take care of your brother, I hope you win it

17. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

First thing I would do is buy a double cheeseburger from the dollar menu at McDonalds.

18. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I'd go all out and buy Gene a Fjestad's.

-Gary

19. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

I would buy BIGDON some happy pills, a truck load of depends, and pay his way to the Cardinal Center every year.

Still laughing about that positive thing.....

20. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Steve, I have always respected you and your good attitude. I esteem you even higher with your thoughts of our wounded Americans. I actually bought a whole ten dollars worth of tickets and will certainly share it if I were to win. I don't have enough time to write all my dreams down but I would make sure some folks enjoy the rest of their life. I know folks that are struggling to be able to go to church due to the cost of fuel and I would alleviate that problem. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.