1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wise Words.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

A buddy quoted his mother in law as having said this...

So the Romneys are selfish for keeping a horse? And employing a groom with a family to support. And paying for feed that’s sold by someone with a family to support and transported in trucks by someone with a family to support and manufactured in a factory by people with families to support from stuff that’s grown by farmers with families to support. And having a barn built by construction workers with families to support with materials trucked by drivers with families to support from factories with workers with families to support. Sounds to me like that one horse has done more to put Americans to work than that jack ass in the White House. AMEN!!!!!!!!

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Those are wise words Mike

Pure fact

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Oh, that's schweeeet! I think I'll turn that into an email and send it to everybody on my list, including Rush(elrushbo@eib.net), just because it's so darned good.

Thanks!

Kit

4. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

Once again Bulge, you hit a homerun!

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

This quote should be mentioned at the Convention Center in Tampa !!!!

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Doonesbury was trying to make the Romney's look like elitists for owning a championship riding horse. More class envy and warfare served up steaming hot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.