1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin WTA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jettski25, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jettski25

jettski25 Member

In the minutes from November, it states there is a meeting of the WTA this Saturday. However no announcement of meeting, no agenda posted, and with change of the Sec. / treas. maybe there is a location change. Lots of questions, no answers though. Great start to 2013 WTA !!

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Did you plan on attending?

HM

3. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

The meeting WILL be held at Heart of Wisconsin club That is Wisconsin Rapids starting at 9AM.

AGENDA

1. Secretary/Treasurer Position
    2. Hall of Fame - Approval of guidelines & affirmation of nominees for 2013-14
    3. 2012 Wisconsin All State Team questions and answers
    4. ATA Delegates Report
    5. 2013 Zone Shoots Update
    6. 2013 Wisconsin State Shoot
    a) Tournament Director Report
    b) 2013 State Shoot Program - Page by Page changes and additions
    c) Banquet
    7. Business Plan - Ebel Consulting
    8. Shooting and Training Center Update
    a) Where we are at today
    b) Next steps

4. jettski25

jettski25 Member

Maybe, depends what is on the agenda that might interest me. If it is mostly homegrounds, probably not as I am not interested in that. That is because whereever the state shoot is I will attend and have a good time. I'm not like a good portion of the state that has some bug about certain locations or blames the wrong organization so they wont attend. I'm interested in other developments so as I said the agenda will dictate (that and my grandkids sport schedule this weekend)

5. shooter99

Update on my post.

6. jettski25

jettski25 Member

GWII must be a WTA director to know the agenda as I just looked at the WTA website and the agenda has not been posted yet.

Several questions do interest me about the agenda though.

a.Will anyone make the HOF?

b All State team. Why posted before it was correct? Why 11 on men's team?

c. Tournament Director's report. A report by someone who does not exist, how can that be ????

Should be a good meeting. Lastly based on agenda maybe we will get our loooooong waited for business plan.

7. shooter99

jettski25 answers to your questions (a) yes (b) I don't know that is Wisconsin ATA Delegate who does that list. (c) November 3,2012 meeting in the minutes it is listed item #(7)

8. Donm

Donm Active Member

Ski with all your questions why not show up instead of trying to stir up something here. Or contact your director or go to the Wi. Site and ask there? GW you should have let him or her find answers from the proper channels.

9. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

ski,

Your answer to b) was explained when the updated teams were posted several weeks back. Right on the WTA site. In the blog that listed the revised teams.

GWII also pointed out your answer to c) could also be found there. In the minutes. ON the WTA site. Go there sometime and check it out for answers to questions you may have.

Tim

10. Ricky Hoppe

Ricky Hoppe Member

LOL, That's a good one Mittag! Someone try's to be nice and informative and then BAM you come around and ruin it!

Thanks GWII! Appreciate the information and your efforts!

DB

11. brad patterson

brad patterson Active Member

Well I went to the WTA site this morning. No announcement of the meeting or a posting of the agenda. And trust me when I say that from my past expirience, what the official minutes say doesn't always mean anything.

Glad there are a folk or two going into the HOF.

The explanation for the All-State team was a imcomplete and made a joke of the team. Before the team was announced, more thourgh check should have been done before posting. Plus because a mistake is made, we just add members and cheapen the honor to those who worked hard to make the team instead of doing what is right.

There can't be a tournament directors report as there is no tournament director. It is being done by the board so it will be a committee report.

Lastly thank you to GWII for posting the agenda. much appreciated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.