1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin teachers golden calf

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by xringjim, Mar 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Well, those 'lost' teachers in the middle of the capital have cast a golden calf in the form of Michael Moore. They can 'pray' to him for awhile and see if they're plight doesn't change. Jim

2. shelly

shelly TS Member

He's more of a golden sweat hog.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Good one, Shelly. that grater faced pimp needs a battery acid enema.

HM

4. shelly

shelly TS Member

BATTERY ACID ENEMA- eeeeeeuuuuuu, that's sounds painful. I'd pay money to watch Mikey Moore get one of those and I'll bet many others would too. Perhaps selling tickets would be a good way to reduce the national debt.

5. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Michael Moore is the biggest piece of liberal s#@t to ever walk the streets of Hollywood. Now that takes a LOT to reach THAT pinnacle. What a waste of his daddy's sperm and sorry excuse for humanity he turned out to be. Can't wait for his next film, "The Evil Republican Baby-Killing Dictators of Wisconsin.". He probably started writing the script a month ago.

6. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

Yeah, His Daddy shoulda tied him up in a rubber bag and flushed him away with yesterdays Supper! Or watch him run down a motelroom wall! PIG!

7. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Dammit Duck, that's the second time you made me laugh out loud tonight. You caused me to wake up the wife this time!

8. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Just what credentials do these B.Ssser. have "m. moore, a. sharpton, j. jackson, l. farrakhan" to always get so much attention, no counting mail in degrees, if the news media thinks these people are important wellllllll I'm getting a failing grade for not capitalizing? wheres my medsssss

9. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

It's enlightening to hear what people really think. I don't mean polished campaign rhetoric spewed before elections. Nor do I mean warm and fuzzy - but meaningless - sh!t like Obummer's "hopey changey". I'm talkin' about what people REALLY BY GOD believe.

So speaking of fat b_stard Michael Moore, he doesn't think your money is yours.
    He thinks your money is a "natural resource". It belongs to all of us. And Obummer's buddy doesn't like what your doing (or not doing) with your money. He thinks "we" ought to tax it away from you so the gubment can circulate and spend it "properly".

If you think that's too nuts even for a lib dem, mash the link and watch him.

sissy

Why WOULDN'T he be in Wisconsin supporting the public unions?

10. slipping into darkness

I'll bet moorehead will be in the University giving a lecture??????
    Hmmmm I wonder if I should fly up for the en lighting lecture, "Not"

11. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Wow, didn't quite think I'd get such a rabid response. One thing I can say, in nature, the weak, lame and stupid are soon done away with. Is nature cruel? But the system seems to have worked so far. Now, Republicans (in my view) tend to follow a 'nature' system of life. As opposed to those that align themselves with the Democratic party. So what happens when you go against nature? The strong, smart , weak, lame, and stupid all go down. At least under a Republican way of life the strong and smart take as many of the others with them they can to survive. Everyone on the Titanic would have died had the evacuation of the ship been left up to Democrats. They would have been so busy trying to figure out by what order people should leave. Jim

12. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

sweat hog is a understatement for Moore, a beached whale is more appropriate.

13. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

I got a million of 'em Hawk!

14. Donm

Donm Active Member

In mooreheads speech he made it sound like if you didn'd belong to a union you never worked. I WORKED for 35 year without paying union dues.

15. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Just look at the people that showed up at the capital in support of the Unions...Jesse Jackson and now another communist Michael Moore!! Birds of a feather flock together...I would be downright embarrassed if I were on the same side of an argument as those two disgraces to humanity!!!!

16. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

If thats the best the union has to offer, that, in and of it self, gives reason that the unions must go!!

17. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

It has come to the point with all the hate speach and downright lies from the looney left, union thugs, lying teachers and Michael Moore that being a democrat needs to be treated as mental illness.

18. slipping into darkness

How is the union funding the 14 cowards, now I heard some are willing to stay out there hold term. the people in Wis, need to open there eye's, these clowns are as bad as the elite dumocraps in D.C. that shoved the Obumacare up are a$$$$. the polls show the People Didn't Want the health care and the citizens of Wis want the budget repair bill, but the prez & union want a recall. and if it happens I hope that the Dumnuts lose all there seats in Wis? Good luck Wis.

19. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

No question! If you vote democrat you are definitely mentally ill!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.