1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WISCONSIN STATE SHOOT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rico46, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Wisconsin Trapshooters Association in conjunction with the Waukesha Gun Club is hosting the Wisconsin State Shoot. The shoot starts July 15th through the 20th. The Wisconsin State is one of the largest state shoots in the country. The shoot provides excellent targets, top notch competition and its only 15 miles from suburban Milwaukee.

The host Waukesha Gun Club and other individual sponsors have put added monies & prizes, as well as additional shooting games after the regulation shoots. The club has vended out the food to a top notch company and you can never go wrong sneaking downtown to sample some of the finest ethnic food in the country.

If you have never shot the Wisconsin State Shoot, give it a try! You will find some of the toughest competition and some of the finest people you will ever meet at a shoot. If you have already committed to shoot the Wisconsin State Shoot, I wish you the absolute best.

Rick Brohmer

2. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

3. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

I am from Minnesota and will be making my 15th trip to the Wisconsin State Shoot one of my favorites. I was first introduced to the shoot back in 1987 by long time shooting friend now gone Buzz Hogue.

One of the things I like about the shoot is the War Birds flying over. Since Buzz was a P51 pilot when one would fly over that got him a little excited. Hope the air show is going on this weekend also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

buzzhogue