1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by 33 Willys, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 33 Willys

33 Willys Member

I'm very disappointed that there are no results posted anywhere for the state shoot. After four days of shooting the only thing found is on the witrapshooters.com site. It has the name of the state doubles champ & runner up.

All year long the Waukesha Gun Club can list the winners of their nightly league shooting in the Milwaukee papers almost every day. Is league shooting more news worthy then their state shoot? I guess that we have to wait till the shoot is over before it gets posted. Too bad they don't get R.J. Stuart to post the results.

2. 33 Willys

33 Willys Member

I'm very disappointed that there are no results posted anywhere for the state shoot. After four days of shooting the only thing found is on the witrapshooters.com site. It has the name of the state doubles champ & runner up.

All year long the Waukesha Gun Club can list the winners of their nightly league shooting in the Milwaukee papers almost every day. Is league shooting more news worthy then their state shoot? I guess that we have to wait till the shoot is over before it gets posted. Too bad they don't get R.J. Stuart to post the results.

3. clays@wis

clays@wis TS Member

Willy,

Wauksha Gun Club has nothing to do with posting scores or running the shoot.

The Wis.Trapshooting Asoc. rents our Club and grounds for the week and completly runs their own shoot and they are responsible for all score reporting

If you would like to contact a director of the Trapshhoters Assoc their info is at the following link

http://www.witrapshooters.com

we hope some day you will come and visit our club.

Thanks Pat Gerbensky --President

4. clays@wis

clays@wis TS Member

Willy,

Wauksha Gun Club has nothing to do with posting scores or running the shoot.

The Wis.Trapshooting Asoc. rents our Club and grounds for the week and completly runs their own shoot and they are responsible for all score reporting

If you would like to contact a director of the Trapshhoters Assoc their info is at the following link

http://www.witrapshooters.com

we hope some day you will come and visit our club.

Thanks Pat Gerbensky --President

5. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

As of Saturday at 4:00, the trophy sheets for Thursday's Class Singles event are on the board - handwritten. Most other trophy sheets are posted on the boards, but I don't think they're online yet.

6. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

As of Saturday at 4:00, the trophy sheets for Thursday's Class Singles event are on the board - handwritten. Most other trophy sheets are posted on the boards, but I don't think they're online yet.

7. 33 Willys

33 Willys Member

I guess renting the club and grounds didn't include a computer and printer. But then I can print faster then I can type with one finger..:)

8. 33 Willys

33 Willys Member

I guess renting the club and grounds didn't include a computer and printer. But then I can print faster then I can type with one finger..:)

9. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Since the shoot is run on 3S, it's not gonna be posted by RJ Stuart. The Treasurer has posted on the state website that he has sent the results of the first three days, and each day after to the Administrator of the site AND to the ATA.

The site Administrator is also the person who runs the trap line all week and is staying at the Club. The ATA has told him they will not post results until the shoot is completed, which is kind of a bunch of crap if you ask me. In the past they gladly put up results daily. Don't know what's changed there.

Tim

10. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Since the shoot is run on 3S, it's not gonna be posted by RJ Stuart. The Treasurer has posted on the state website that he has sent the results of the first three days, and each day after to the Administrator of the site AND to the ATA.

The site Administrator is also the person who runs the trap line all week and is staying at the Club. The ATA has told him they will not post results until the shoot is completed, which is kind of a bunch of crap if you ask me. In the past they gladly put up results daily. Don't know what's changed there.

Tim

11. Ricky Hoppe

Ricky Hoppe Member

If you want daily resulst look a t the sheets by the clubhuse. Cheese and rice get a life!

12. Ricky Hoppe

Ricky Hoppe Member

If you want daily resulst look a t the sheets by the clubhuse. Cheese and rice get a life!

13. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

With the 3S program, you can contact David an enter the scores right here on TS.com daily.

14. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

With the 3S program, you can contact David an enter the scores right here on TS.com daily.

15. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Ricky,

I would love to be a the Shoot this week but circumstance beyond my control prevented me from attending this year. I don't live a short drive away from the Club.

Tatonka,

I am aware of that and will bring it up with the BOD to get that addressed for next year. It doesn't seem to difficult from what I have read about it. I wish I had been aware of it last year when our Club hosted the Central Zone Shoot as we also use 3S.

Tim

16. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Ricky,

I would love to be a the Shoot this week but circumstance beyond my control prevented me from attending this year. I don't live a short drive away from the Club.

Tatonka,

I am aware of that and will bring it up with the BOD to get that addressed for next year. It doesn't seem to difficult from what I have read about it. I wish I had been aware of it last year when our Club hosted the Central Zone Shoot as we also use 3S.

Tim

17. Ricky Hoppe

Ricky Hoppe Member

I jist dont see a reason to have the results daily, especialy if your not participating. The y will post the results this week and that should be mor than quick enough for nonparticipants.

18. Ricky Hoppe

Ricky Hoppe Member

I jist dont see a reason to have the results daily, especialy if your not participating. The y will post the results this week and that should be mor than quick enough for nonparticipants.

19. racer

racer TS Member

I'd like to see the results daily, I want to see how my friends do when I can't be there. Dan

20. racer

racer TS Member

I'd like to see the results daily, I want to see how my friends do when I can't be there. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
where to shoot in wisconsin

wi ata trap

wis trap shooting assoc state shoot program

wisconsin ata state shoot
wisconsin state trap shoot
wisconsin state trapshoot

wisconsin trap shooting ata reg shoots

wisconsinstatetrapshooting