1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin State Shoot Update

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jay Adams, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Adams

Jay Adams TS Member

To allow for directors to be available to help place trap machines back in the houses, load the targets from the roadway, and get targets set, the annual meeting has been rescheduled for Sunday, July 18th at 8:00 AM.

Also, the Zone Champion of Champions event will be held concurrent with the Singles Championship on Saturday.

Further, the President's Handicap and the Class singles will not be made-up.

Finally, the High Overall will now be based on 800 targets.

Volunteers are working on pumping the trap houses as well as pumping across County M to alleviate the lake that has formed in the parking lot and near the west-most skeet field.

At this time, we are working with the plan to shoot tomorrow. We may have a bank or possibly two shut down because of the water seepage into the trap houses, but we plan to make every possible effort to get both events in tomorrow as well as the rest of the week.

Jay

2. Jay Adams

Jay Adams TS Member

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Good luck people, what a shame.

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Bob does it bring any place to mind? Seem to me I remember a club here in Ma at a state shoot.

I hope you guy/gals in Wisconsin make out OK Good Luck

Bob Lawless

5. NintyT

NintyT Member

Jay, thanks for the updates. Hope things get put together in time for tomorrow. Steve j

6. Shooter R

Shooter R Active Member

Thanks for the "Good Luck" Bob lawless, we'll need it. I've seen first hand the effort and sacrifices our WTA personell have put into this, and every Wis. State Shoot I've atended. They are first class!

(I still wish we had all PAT traps, even if we had to run a few less banks.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.