1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin State Shoot-Thank you MEC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by MX-15L, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

I thought that I would enter a positive "thread" for the Wisconsin State Shoot. It will be short and a lot sweeter. Just a very well deserved THANK YOU to Rick, Ron, Dave, and the other gentlemen that manned the MEC reloader Vendors area. My reloader had a couple of problems, that were addressed, and resolved. It is again in "new condition" and ready to produce some shells, now where are the primers and powder, but that is another story.

So again, a very heartful THANK YOU MEC, for all your work to make our shooting more enjoyable.

Sincerely,

Joe Zukowski
    WTA Ex-Officio

2. Donm

Donm Active Member

They also donated a loader to the WTA fund raising dinner on Sat. night. So a double thank you to MEC.

3. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

I can add a thank you too as they made a minor adjustment on mine, cleaned it and didn't charge me a dime.

Tim

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I happened to be passing near their plant, and when I stopped in to talk about a problem I was having, they sent me right back to the service area where the tech halted what he was doing to show me what I needed to do to fix my .410 loader.

He then gave me an oversize handle for free, and thanked me for stopping in.

Wow. Admittedly a few years ago, but a lasting impression.

HM

5. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

I think the shoot was well run this year as well. Mec bailed me out as well as Mr. Stupid brok off the small fitting on the bottom of the Hydro ram. Also Kudos to the trophy committee!!!! Wisconsin has some of the best trophies of ANY of the state shoots.

GS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.