1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin State Shoot---Rooms Available

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by MX-15L, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

If you are still planning on attending the Wisconsin State Shoot,and need a room, the Marriott still has rooms available. The rate is $92.00 per night, and phone number is (262)574-0888, please refer to the "Shooter Special".

Thank you.

Joe Zukowski
    Vice President
    Wisconsin Trapshooters Association

2. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

That's probably why we got our reservations cancelled. We had rooms Extended Stay at around $60.00 per nite and last night they called to cancel saying they had overbooked. MAYBE it was that mysterious culprit called price gouging.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Good lord. If you had a confirmation number you should get the room.

I would raise high Cain with the Marriott home office, and threaten huge publicity.

HM

4. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

They moved us to another motel 15 miles further away from where we booked. Said some of their guests decided to stay a few days longer. IT was the Extended Stay.

5. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

Are you "guys" talking about the Marriott over looking the gun club? I talked to the Manager yesterday, and she said they still had rooms available.???

If you know who I am, talk to me tomorrow at the Meeting or during the day. All of the Directors know how to contact me.

Joe

6. tom berry

tom berry Active Member

Joe,

according to the fine gentlemen they have working the front desk today, they only have rooms with king beds available, no more 2 bed rooms. We were able to work out a room swap with aonther shooter to get to the right type of room.

When I called for the reservation a couple of months ago they never stated the room type wasn't guaranteed. Now when they sent the confirmation it did state that, but of course I didn't read down quite that far. Part of the reason they told me was that the contract the WTA has with the hotel didn't allow for room type guarantees. You might want to try to negotiate that next year.

Tom Berry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.