1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin State Shoot Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jay Adams, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Adams

Jay Adams TS Member

Please click on the link above to visit the ATA's website for daily shoot results from the Wisconsin State Shoot. I am sending the information at the conclusion of each day and the results should be up on the ATA's website the next morning.

Jay Adams
    ATA Delegate

2. bbourdage

bbourdage Member

Jay,
    That is great, I am glad that you are using the system. It was interesting to see your shoot listed as the most current shoot on the home page, and also have the most recent results listed. Please keep sending the results in.

Barry

3. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Jay Adams:
    I would like to thank you for giving me a ride at the waukesha state shoot yesterday. i was not feeling good due to the heat and found you to be a great representative for the WTA. I really appreciated it.
    steve balistreri

4. Jay Adams

Jay Adams TS Member

Anytime, Steve; I'm glad I could help.

Tuesday's results are now reflected on the link posted above.

Jay

5. BFJ201

BFJ201 TS Member

Man do I wish I could make some of those state shoots up north. Just got done shooting down here in the Texas State shoot in triple digit heat. I wouldn't know what to do with summertime highs in the 80's. I guess that's the trade off for getting to shoot in January and February in a T-Shirt. Good luck to everybody

James Allen

6. mike31z

mike31z Member

Jay could you reserve me a parking place for Sat morning I get there about 8 AM.

Thanks Mike 31z

7. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

Any results from Friday and Saturday?

8. scott k

scott k TS Member

has anyone seen any postings for Friday and Saturday yet?

9. Jay Adams

Jay Adams TS Member

Friday's posting got on the ATA's website today and I'm sure Nick will post the rest of the results as soon as he gets them on Monday. Nick Aycock has been a huge help to me in getting these results posted and I sincerely appreciate his efforts!

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.