1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin State Shoot Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ellen, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

Interested in see the State Shoot results.
    Know alot of the people up there and they
    really hold an outstanding shoot.

2. Ellen

Ellen TS Member

I have also looked at the Wisata site and it still is not up to date.

3. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

The Wisconsin State Shoot was an excellent state shoot. The weather was nearly picture perfect with the exception of one day ( a bit windy). There were high scores shot every day from all parts of the field. Saturday and Sunday events had nearly 150 squads each day! It was my understanding we had over 2,400 shooters pre-squad utilizing presquad.com. We had shooters attend from all over the country, as far away as Las Vegas, Nevada, South Carolina, Ohio, Texas and Kansas.

We had good target presentation and good trap help. Overall, the shoot ran very smooth with little interruption. Our current and past Waukesha Gun Club directors did a great job by recruiting trap help from local high school wrestling teams. These kids are far better than the Labor Ready we used to utilize. We had a new food catering service in on the east end which was very good and the prices very reasonable.

Kudos to the Wisconsin Trapshooters Association, its BOD, the Waukesha Gun Club, Pat Gerbensky it's President, Mark Ruedhl the manager and thier staff, the hired help, Dick & Arlene Otto and all the shooters for making this an excellent shoot. I look forward to attending the shoot 12 months from now!

Rick Brohmer

P.S. I would like to thank my squadmates Tom Hoppe, Ron Rousseau, Ron Rieck and Steve Ebsen. Not only are these guys competitive shooters they are just great guys to shoot with. There is never a dull moment when you shoot with them. We help each other, encourage each other and laugh with and at each other. I wouldn't trade them for any other four shooters at our shoot.

4. sammie

sammie TS Member

Rick, I stopped in Sunday and thought it was great. Were your scores posted under Ricky Brohmer? sam

5. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Sam, my scores are posted under Ricky Brohmer. Overall, I had a pretty good shoot with some high single scores and a Singles Class Runner-up trophy! A couple of handicap scores in the mid 90's but unfortunately my doubles are simply awful! Sam, it was a great shoot! The weather and targets were excellent and the new presquadding program was very successful. It kept the shoot running timely and eliminated the backlog and holes we had in the past.

Congratulations to the WTA, the Waukesha Gun Club and thier staff, Dick & Arlene Otto and all the shooters for making this an excellent shoot. This was the best state shoot yet!

Rick Brohmer

6. dmurphy

dmurphy Member

Results on WGC's site are almost complete, but lots of the names have been butchered and some scores were left off. Offical results are on the WTA site now at the URL above.

Thanks,

Dan Murphy

7. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Well Sam we will have to get together next year "God Willing." I would like to meet and say hello! I'm glad you got a chance to stop by WGC and see the results. I shot ok at times but could have shot better. Glad you didn't see my doubles score, it would have blinded you in laughter...lol! Gives me a project to work on next year. I'm going to see if I can get Dan Murphy to give me a few lessons. He is the smoothest double shooters out there ( hint..hint).

Rick Brohmer

8. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Our incoming delegate didn't fare too poorly either hitting 396 x 400 for the shoot.

Tim

9. Donm

Donm Active Member

Tim

You may want to check your numbers. The champion Chad Blanke only had a 394. and Harlan had a 395 according to the WTA shoot results

10. X2 fan

X2 fan Active Member

Don,

I was referring the doubles scores of Jay on the doubles events he shot there.

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

wisconsin state shoot results

2015 wisconsin state trapshoot
2015 wiscosin state high school trap results
wi trapshoot scores

wis state trap shoot results

wisconsin state trap shoot 2015 scores

wisconsin state trap shoot results
wisconsin state trap shoot scores