1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin State Shoot Continues!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jay Adams, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Adams

Jay Adams TS Member

I am glad to announce that as of 7:30 this morning, 21 trap fields are ready to go for shooting. New bank assignments are posted throughout the grounds and targets will be shot 100 to a trap. We will be starting on schedule at 9:00 AM. The WTA appreciates everyone's cooperation and understanding in this complicated situation.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Good show, Jay.

I had heard nothing was going to happen till Saturday, You must have had a heck of a big sponge.

HM

3. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Very good job!!! It looked real bad yesterday morning. With only 200 targets we will get the program in just fine. Keep target hustlers out there today between 25's......

GS

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Jay Good Job I new you guys could get it done I hope you all make out great. After all you worked hard enough for it.

The whole Wisconsin Association is a credit to Trapshooting everywhere and an inspiration to all those that volunteer their time and effort to make thing work. The workers in the Wisconsin Association are outstanding congratulations to all who contributed to this out come.

Bob Lawless

5. Donm

Donm Active Member

It was amazing to see all the volunteers working in knee deep water and mud taking targets out that were wet. Pulling machines and so on. You guys and gals were truly wonderful.
    Unfortunately old fat men like me could be of much help.
    Good job everyone

Don Mittag

6. t-bar

t-bar Member

Good job, after seeing the pictures, shows what can be done when everyone works togeather.

b

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.