1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WISCONSIN STATE SHOOT CANCELED THURSDAY 7/15/2010

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jay Adams, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Adams

Jay Adams TS Member

The Wisconsin State Shoot will not be held today. All events have been canceled because of flooding on the grounds. Word is that around 4 inches of rain fell last night and trap machines, trap houses, parts of campers, the mechanic shed and roads are under water. I will have pictures to follow as well as what may be done in regards to the canceled events.

Jay Adams
    ATA Delegate

2. Straight99

Straight99 Member

Here is a idea. Next year lets hold the Wisconsin State Shoot in Rhinelander. We had 8 inches of rain last night and none of the traps are flooded. The club house is not flooded. None of the roads are flooded. And you would have all new Pat traps to shoot off from insted of traps that most clubs got rid of 20 years ago. Just an idea.

3. arend003

arend003 Member

Trust my friends there managed to stay dry... it is nice farther north.. and I would second the thought of Rhinlander more centrally located besides.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Hey Arend and strate 99... HOw about taking some pics of the Rhinelander grounds. Adn telling us the size a ability to cope with a State shoot.

I have not been to Rhinelander to shoot and would like to get a sense of wha tis there.

Thanks. Jack

5. Straight99

Straight99 Member

You are welcome to come and see the Rhinelander Sports Club anytime. We are open Wed. And Thurs. night and Sat. afternoon. Call ahead if you would like to see where the Wisconsin State Shoot would go. 715-362-4406 See the WTA website for pictures of the Rhinelander Sports Club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.