1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wisconsin Shooters Needed!-2009 National Team Race

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jay Adams, Jul 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay Adams

Jay Adams TS Member

I am looking for Wisconsin shooters to compete at the 2009 Grand American on Friday August 7th in the National Team Race. Shooters must shoot all 3 events on that day. If you are going to be at the Grand that day and are interested in competing on either the Men's, Lady's, Senior Veteran's, Veteran's, Junior's, or Sub Junior's Team, please let me know. I have heard from several shooters expressing interest already but the teams are a long way from being filled.

Please send me an e-mail with your name and ATA number as well as what team you would like to compete on and I will get back to you if you are on one of the teams. If you do not receive a reply via e-mail from me within 1 day, please call me as my junk filter may have not let your e-mail through. I don't expect this to be the case, but you will recieve a confirmation e-mail back from me if I receive one.

Thanks,

Jay Adams
    ATA Delegate

trapshootingguy@hotmail.com

(608) 485-2662

2. Jay Adams

Jay Adams TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.